Benchmade Single Blade Folding Knives
great small but strong Knife very nice ...
This is my favorite knife. I have it on me at all times. I love it so much, I bought one for my friend.
Fits in watch pocket ,light and handy
Blade design is great. I like S30V steel and it came very sharp. Excellent fit and finish. Assist action is crisp. The blade is secure when open and closed. Safety works great which is important for police carry because, when locked, knife can't be opened by a person who isn't familiar with the safety.
This is a very nice knife it feels really good in your hand and opens fast and easy it's grate for the outdoors and just about anything you would need a small knife for it takes and keeps a good edge you can carry it anywhere safely and snap it open in a second Kershaw keeps it's rep up with this one so I recommend this knife to anyone you are sure to be satisfied
a very good knife for the price
I bought a rainbow stiletto knife and the mechanics was not working properly so I contacted Knife Depot. No problem with return, they paid for the postage and I received a brand new knife. I have bought over 10 knifes from Knife Depot, I will always stick with them. A+++
Bought a RAT 1, awesome knife but a little large for me, as an EDC. They nailed it on the 2! I like it even better then the big one, and it sits better in my pocket. There is just a bit of wiggle side to side on the blade, even when locked open. I may take it apart, see if I can get the wiggle out. Sorry, no news on the blade steel yet, have not used it enough to dull it so far.
- 101 Uses for the Pocket Knife - To help educate the general population on the ways we use knives in everyday life, we assembled this list of 101 uses for the pocket knife.
- 10 Best Budget EDC Knives - When you need a reliable EDC knife that won't cost an arm and a leg, these 10 knives prove it's more than possible to find a good knife on a budget.
- How to Start and Build a Case Knife Collection - Case is an American tradition, which is why so many people love collecting their products. Here's how you can get started collecting Case Knives and what you need to be successful.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Pocket Knife Buying Guide - Since pocket knives have been around for so many centuries, they've evolved and branched out into many different styles, leaving you with thousands of models to choose from. Choices are a good thing, but they can also make it overwhelming.
- Best Pocket Knife Guide - With thousands of knives on the market, it can be hard to wade through the options to find the best of the best. To make things easier, we created this guide to break down what makes the best pocket knives and included some recommendations.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) - In one day, your Everyday Carry needs to be able to cut open fruit and save someone's life. Here's a look at what pocket knives make good EDC knives.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- Styles of Slip-joint Pocket Knives - Want to know more about the different styles of slip-joint pocket knives? Here's a breakdown of five different popular pocket knife styles: barlow knives, canoe knives, congress knives, elephant's foot knives and stockman knives.
- History of the Buck Knife - The Buck Knife, a term mostly used to refer to folding locked-blade knives, is also the namesake of one of the most successful knife manufacturers in the country. Learn more about the history of Buck Knives.
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.
- About The Barlow Knife - The Barlow knife was invented in England, but became popular in the United States in the 18th and 19th century.