Browning Single Blade Folding Knives
Truly outstanding quality and workmanship.
Got a call from my daughters friend at 11 pm. Her and my daughter were hiking a couple of miles off a trail following a river. My daughter slipped and dislocated her knee. I rushed out of the house to go rescue her. I was in a hurry but I did grab some 550 cord, an old military blanket and my buck 110. It took a couple of hours to get to her. When we found her it was obvious that her knee was dislocated and she couldn't walk out on her own. I used the Buck knife to chop up some saplings and larger branches and made a make shift splint. We tied it up with the 550 cord and laid her in the blanket and carried her to the trail head then off to the hospital. I could have grabbed any knife but chose the Buck as I was confident it could be relied upon
Best knife I've ever owned. Smooth action and excellent workmanship.
This is an economical, medium sized knife that is well balanced and durable. I am very pleased with the build quality and functionality It is a fine knife to add to my collection. . .
This is an economical, medium sized knife that is well balanced and functional. It holds a fine edge and is obviously very serviceable. I am pleased with the purchase.
This is an economical, medium sized knife that is well balanced and functional. I am very pleased with the quality.
This is an economical, medium sized knife that is well balanced and functional. It was purchased as a gift.
Great quality knife. Glad to add it to my collection.
- How to Start and Build a Case Knife Collection - Case is an American tradition, which is why so many people love collecting their products. Here's how you can get started collecting Case Knives and what you need to be successful.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Pocket Knife Buying Guide - Since pocket knives have been around for so many centuries, they've evolved and branched out into many different styles, leaving you with thousands of models to choose from. Choices are a good thing, but they can also make it overwhelming.
- Best Pocket Knife Guide - With thousands of knives on the market, it can be hard to wade through the options to find the best of the best. To make things easier, we created this guide to break down what makes the best pocket knives and included some recommendations.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) - In one day, your Everyday Carry needs to be able to cut open fruit and save someone's life. Here's a look at what pocket knives make good EDC knives.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- Styles of Slip-joint Pocket Knives - Want to know more about the different styles of slip-joint pocket knives? Here's a breakdown of five different popular pocket knife styles: barlow knives, canoe knives, congress knives, elephant's foot knives and stockman knives.
- History of the Buck Knife - The Buck Knife, a term mostly used to refer to folding locked-blade knives, is also the namesake of one of the most successful knife manufacturers in the country. Learn more about the history of Buck Knives.
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.
- About The Barlow Knife - The Barlow knife was invented in England, but became popular in the United States in the 18th and 19th century.