Hunting Knife Collection
Plunge fearlessly into the great outdoors with a new hunting knife from our collection. Whether you’re sniping deer, blasting rabbits or reeling in bass, a hunting knife is a functional tool you’ll need by your side. Our hunting knife collection features fixed-blade knives and folding knives, as well as knives from top-quality brands like Boker, Schrade, Buck Knives and more.
Every product in our hunting knife selection comes with a 60-day 100% money-back guarantee, so you can buy with confidence.
Ordered the 75th anniversary edition to add to my fixed blade collection, beautiful knife, solid, comfortable in your hand, comes with a good edge and a well constructed sheath, rugged enough for daily use or keep for display, highly recommend this piece.
nice knife---just right size for my intended purpose. Good quality
This is truly a beautiful knife and should be a collectors item. I gave it as a gift.
Great Knife and shipped on time.
The edge comes sharp from the box but it is way too steep to do actual work with. The steel quality is way above what you pay for it. So I fixed the edge and used the heck out of it. Simply amazing. Holds its edge very long and splitting branches for dry fire wood don't damage it at all. Make some feathers and the ferro Rod that comes with it throws more sparks than I expected it to. I got e leather sheath because I thought it would have a Velcro retention strap. The new ones come with a snap, so now I have two good sheaths for it. It would be a solid 5 if the edge came less steep but it is what it is. Fix the edge so you can use it and then use the heck out of it and don't worry about it. Sharpens back up quick. It's easy on the hands, easy to carry and does work you wouldn't think of doing with other knives the same size that are thinner. Get it, fix the edge and use it. The black finish wears off quick though, don't care because no finish lasts long for me.
This knife is the best in budget knives, because you get a high quality knife for a low price. Although it was nice to get a ferro rod, it doesn't light as well as other fire starters. Also the threads on the sheath started to unravel. Not a big problem because it keeps you and the knife protected, just wish it was threaded better. This is still a very good knife and you wouldn't buy it just for the ferro rod or a top of the line sheath anyway. Awesome knife!!!!
Beautiful steel,super sharp,great handle.Even the hand gourd is Damascus. I was surprised at how heavy duty the sheath was
- The Complete Hunting Knife Buying Guide - This guide has everything you ever need to know about the hunting knife, from its rich history to its many uses and characteristics.
- How to Choose the Best Hunting Knife - When it comes to hunting, accept nothing but the best. In this article, we break down how to find the best hunting knife for your needs.
- Hunting Knife Characteristics - We've broken down some of the key component of hunting knives to help you make an informed decision about your next purchase.
- History of the Buck Knife - The Buck Knife, a term mostly used to refer to folding locked-blade knives, is also the namesake of one of the most successful knife manufacturers in the country. Learn more about the history of Buck Knives.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each