Hunting Knife Collection
Plunge fearlessly into the great outdoors with a new hunting knife from our collection. Whether you’re sniping deer, blasting rabbits or reeling in bass, a hunting knife is a functional tool you’ll need by your side. Our hunting knife collection features fixed-blade knives and folding knives, as well as knives from top-quality brands like Boker, Schrade, Buck Knives and more.
Every product in our hunting knife selection comes with a 60-day 100% money-back guarantee, so you can buy with confidence.
This blade is one of the best values for the price I have seen. Yes, it is foreign made, but the quality of the steel and the fit and finish are excellent and very close to several bushcraft / survival blades I own that cost 3 times more ! The sheath is basic, but serviceable and the ferro rod and sharpener are a real bonus . Schrade got it right with the SCHF 51.
This is an extremely beautiful knife. I bought it to use as a ceremonial blade, I am a Wiccan. The craftsmanship and detail are exquisite. I like the weight of it, the damascened blade, and the sheath is simple, attractive, well made and practical. I am honored to carry such a gorgeous tool. Thank you so much.
Like it. perfect size, great looks and easy to carry
Very pleased with this knife, has great balance. Love the heft and thickness of the blade. The reason for 4 stars is that the sheath is a piece of crap. A kydex sheath would be an enhancement and improve sales ability.
This is one helluva knife! I use it to chop vines as thick as your forearm, and it does that with no problem. The weight of the blade is great, the black coating is NOT paint, it's baked on. This my go to all-around knife, and I wouldn't want to be without it when SHTF or bugout scenarios, seriously. I've broken all the Chinese knives to last a lifetime, but I know I can't break this one!!
I would really recommend this knife for anyone who is a hunter for outdoor enthusiasts. It is a nice size for skinning game and also for woodcraft jobs. I prefer a longer blade for buttoning and other tasks but this time does the job very well. Will highly recommend this knife for either job.
I have used this great knife in every manner I could think of to try and it passed all my uses. It chops well for a knife, it splits wood well, it does bushcraft chores, feather sticks, notches etc. well enough for such a large knife. I even skinned a rabbit just to see if it could, it did but I'll stick to skinning knives. great knife.
- The Complete Hunting Knife Buying Guide - This guide has everything you ever need to know about the hunting knife, from its rich history to its many uses and characteristics.
- How to Choose the Best Hunting Knife - When it comes to hunting, accept nothing but the best. In this article, we break down how to find the best hunting knife for your needs.
- Hunting Knife Characteristics - We've broken down some of the key component of hunting knives to help you make an informed decision about your next purchase.
- History of the Buck Knife - The Buck Knife, a term mostly used to refer to folding locked-blade knives, is also the namesake of one of the most successful knife manufacturers in the country. Learn more about the history of Buck Knives.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each