Schrade Hunting Knife Collection
The knife is as described. I would not order from this company again, however. They were late on shipping and I had to persist to get it to me by Christmas Eve.
For a retirement gift we purchased the Boker Tree 3-Blade Stag Handle knife. It was beautiful and our employee loves knives. He was so pleased and this brought back memories as his grandfather had a 3-blade Boker he used to whittle. The service, price and speed of delivery was excellent.
beautifully made, sturdy, balanced and excellently finished (and not expensive!) and correct service
Great product, just what I wanted. Shipping and delivery right on time. Can't wait to use it in the field.
This is a beautiful knife, one of six Damascus knives I recently purchased as gifts. All but one were made by the same people and all where beautiful. It fits great in the palm, finger hole is perfectly positioned. Came well oiled. Wooden handle is smooth and has a beautiful grain. Recipient absolutely loved it.
Handsome looking knife, feels-well in the had and it is exceptionally well-balanced - you will not be disappoined with it.
Knife looked nice, but was very dull.
- The Complete Hunting Knife Buying Guide - This guide has everything you ever need to know about the hunting knife, from its rich history to its many uses and characteristics.
- How to Choose the Best Hunting Knife - When it comes to hunting, accept nothing but the best. In this article, we break down how to find the best hunting knife for your needs.
- Hunting Knife Characteristics - We've broken down some of the key component of hunting knives to help you make an informed decision about your next purchase.
- History of the Buck Knife - The Buck Knife, a term mostly used to refer to folding locked-blade knives, is also the namesake of one of the most successful knife manufacturers in the country. Learn more about the history of Buck Knives.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each