Schrade Hunting Knife Collection
This is a beautiful knife, one of six Damascus knives I recently purchased as gifts. All but one were made by the same people and all where beautiful. It fits great in the palm, finger hole is perfectly positioned. Came well oiled. Wooden handle is smooth and has a beautiful grain. Recipient absolutely loved it.
Handsome looking knife, feels-well in the had and it is exceptionally well-balanced - you will not be disappoined with it.
Knife looked nice, but was very dull.
Great knife and a beautiful addition to my collection. Knife Depot has become my go-to place when looking to expand my collection. Keep up the great work.
Ordered the 75th anniversary edition to add to my fixed blade collection, beautiful knife, solid, comfortable in your hand, comes with a good edge and a well constructed sheath, rugged enough for daily use or keep for display, highly recommend this piece.
nice knife---just right size for my intended purpose. Good quality
This is truly a beautiful knife and should be a collectors item. I gave it as a gift.
- The Complete Hunting Knife Buying Guide - This guide has everything you ever need to know about the hunting knife, from its rich history to its many uses and characteristics.
- How to Choose the Best Hunting Knife - When it comes to hunting, accept nothing but the best. In this article, we break down how to find the best hunting knife for your needs.
- Hunting Knife Characteristics - We've broken down some of the key component of hunting knives to help you make an informed decision about your next purchase.
- History of the Buck Knife - The Buck Knife, a term mostly used to refer to folding locked-blade knives, is also the namesake of one of the most successful knife manufacturers in the country. Learn more about the history of Buck Knives.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each