Quality hunting knives are an essential part of any outdoorsman's gear, and Knife Depot offers the top brands available. Whether you're searching for a classic straight-blade knife, a curved-blade skinning knife, or even a gut hook, Knife Depot has one of the best selections of hunting knives online today.
Every knife you buy is backed by our 60-day, no-questions-asked guarantee so regardless of the season, you can be confident you'll get just the knife you need. Click through our online catalog or head over to our guide to learn more about finding the best hunting knife.
This knife is the best in budget knives, because you get a high quality knife for a low price. Although it was nice to get a ferro rod, it doesn't light as well as other fire starters. Also the threads on the sheath started to unravel. Not a big problem because it keeps you and the knife protected, just wish it was threaded better. This is still a very good knife and you wouldn't buy it just for the ferro rod or a top of the line sheath anyway. Awesome knife!!!!
Beautiful steel,super sharp,great handle.Even the hand gourd is Damascus. I was surprised at how heavy duty the sheath was
I have had this knife for over forty years. Is and always has been one of my favorite go to hunting knives. Impeccable build, perfect ergonomics. This is how all knives should be made. At 54 I know it's gonna outlast me. Thank you Buck knives for a lifetime of great memories.
This blade is one of the best values for the price I have seen. Yes, it is foreign made, but the quality of the steel and the fit and finish are excellent and very close to several bushcraft / survival blades I own that cost 3 times more ! The sheath is basic, but serviceable and the ferro rod and sharpener are a real bonus . Schrade got it right with the SCHF 51.
This is an extremely beautiful knife. I bought it to use as a ceremonial blade, I am a Wiccan. The craftsmanship and detail are exquisite. I like the weight of it, the damascened blade, and the sheath is simple, attractive, well made and practical. I am honored to carry such a gorgeous tool. Thank you so much.
Like it. perfect size, great looks and easy to carry
Very pleased with this knife, has great balance. Love the heft and thickness of the blade. The reason for 4 stars is that the sheath is a piece of crap. A kydex sheath would be an enhancement and improve sales ability.
This is one helluva knife! I use it to chop vines as thick as your forearm, and it does that with no problem. The weight of the blade is great, the black coating is NOT paint, it's baked on. This my go to all-around knife, and I wouldn't want to be without it when SHTF or bugout scenarios, seriously. I've broken all the Chinese knives to last a lifetime, but I know I can't break this one!!
- All About Knife Tangs - The knife tang, the portion of the blade that extends into the handle, is one of the most important characteristics of a fixed blade. These are the different types.
- The Complete Hunting Knife Buying Guide - This guide has everything you ever need to know about the hunting knife, from its rich history to its many uses and characteristics.
- How to Choose the Best Hunting Knife - When it comes to hunting, accept nothing but the best. In this article, we break down how to find the best hunting knife for your needs.
- Hunting Knife Characteristics - We've broken down some of the key component of hunting knives to help you make an informed decision about your next purchase.
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- History of the Buck Knife - The Buck Knife, a term mostly used to refer to folding locked-blade knives, is also the namesake of one of the most successful knife manufacturers in the country. Learn more about the history of Buck Knives.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each