Kestrel 4000 PC Interface - USB
• Save data to a comma delimited text file to track and analyze weather trends
• Software also controls other program functions on the Kestrel 4000
• Simple operation: connect the interface cable to PC's USB port, dock Kestrel unit on the cradle, and upload your stored data
• Requirements: PC with available USB port, Windows 3.1 OS or higher, CD-ROM drive, 4MB RAM, 1.5MB hard disk space
• Package includes two CD-ROMS, interface (cradle and cable), tripod mount and instructions
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.