Chef's Choice Angle Select Electric Knife Sharpener Model 1520, White
• Engineered to put astonishingly sharp edges on all your knives.
• European/American household knives (20 class).
• Asian style knives: double bevel, santoku and traditional single bevel knives (15 class).
• Both straight edge and serrated blades, sports knives, pocket knives.
• 3-stage Angle Select system for optimum versatility in providing the prefect edge for each type of knife.
• Advanced, patented flexible spring guides for accurate control of blade's sharpening angle and easy use.
• 100% diamond abrasives for sharpening and honing - guaranteed to never detemper.
• Patented flexible stropping/polishing disks for a super sharp microscopically flawless polished edge.
• Totally safe for quality knives.
• Three year limited warranty, Assembled in the U.S.A.
• Size: 10 x 4.5 x 4-1/4-in. tall.
All products that carry the Chef'sChoiceÂ® name reflect our fundamental commitment to create the world's best. Whether selecting any of the revolutionary, professional-quality knife sharpeners, cutlery, food slicers, waffle makers, hot beverage appliances or related home or commercial kitchen appliances, you can be sure EdgeCraftÂ® products are created to perform superbly, last a lifetime and be a pleasure to own.
The sharpener works exactly as advertised - it put beautiful edges on my Asian- and European-style knives. I even dug out my old pocket knives and sharpened them to a brand-new edge as well. The sharpener is a little expensive, but I figure it will pay for itself over a year or two as I have 15-20 knives that I like to keep in good shape.
I have yet to use the Asian knife setting yet, and haven't sharpened any serrated blades. My normal chef knives, however, have been restored. It's quick and easy, and will turn any knife you have into a new cutting blade in a short order. If you are looking for an easy, no effort, effective knife sharpener, you'll like this product!
It paid for itself in one use! It put back the edge on all my Japanese knives in no time. The only issue I have is the exit if the blade drags on the plastic housing. Other than that, I'm glad to have purchased it.
It works well, after a little practice. It sharpened my German knives really well too! I haven't tried it yet for Japanese knives. I would definitely recommend it!.
VERY WEAK MOTOR
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.