Eureka! Solitaire Tent / 8' x 2' 8" - 2lbs 9oz
The Solitaire is an extremely well ventilated light weight solo tent. It is a 2 hoop bivy style with a mesh roof so that you may stargaze in nice weather and always get great ventilation. A unique zippered roof provides an extra exit in nice weather. Set up is easy with continuous sleeves that feed to pole pockets. The full coverage fly is already attached so it can be rolled back or put in place very quickly.
• Main fly and floor seams are factory taped for extreme weather protection.
• Mesh body is great for ventilation and stargazing.
• Continuous sleeves and pole pockets make set up fast and easy.
• Bathtub floor keeps seams taut and high off the ground for superior protection.
• Very small 17 in. x 4 in. pack size.
• Shockcorded fiberglass frame.
• Mesh roof is zippered for easier entry/exit in nice weather.
• 2 mesh gear pockets for internal storage
• Poles attach to tent body via pin and ring for fast and easy set up.
• Tent, pole and stake bags included.
• Fire retardant.
• Capacity : 1
• Min Wt2 lbs. 9 oz.
• Dimensions8 ft. x 2 ft. 8 in.
• Area (Sq. Ft.)16 + 5 vestibule
• Int Height2 ft. 4 in.
• No. of Poles2
• Pole Size6.3mm
• Pole MaterialShockcorded Fiberglass
• No. of Doors1
• Hooded FlyNo
• No. of Windows1
• Floor Material1.9 oz. 70D nylon taffeta w/1200mm coating
• Fly Material1.9 oz. 75D Stormshield Polyester w/1200mm coating
• Wall Material1.9 oz. Nylon taffeta w/1200mm coating
• Roof Material40D Nylon no-see-um mesh
• Netting40D Nylon no-see-um mesh
• ColorFly: Yellow, Body: Yellow/Black, Floor: Black
• ActivitiesBackpacking, Canoeing, Bike Touring
• Use3 Season
• Special FeaturesZippered roof exit, taped seams, stargazing.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.