UPM Global 100-Year Old Indian Head Penny Pocket Knife
Though this pocket knife's name claims 100 years of history, it's actually a misnomer: in reality, the Indian Head penny's history stretches back to 1859! Brought to you by the American Historic Society, this collector's knife includes a Certificate of Authenticity that assures its value. The vintage penny is mounted in this knife's embellished wood grain handle, which includes etched elements that complement the coin's design. This makes the perfect gift for any lover of old-time Americana.
|Closed Length||3.81 inches|
|Blade Length||2.88 inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Lock Type||Slip Joint|
|Total Length||6.69 inches|
|Pocket Clip Included||No|
|Knife Weight||0.8 ounces|
What is the story of the knife?
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Knife Depot?
- Free Shipping - We offer free shipping on orders over $99. Our products often ship out the same day they are ordered.
- Free Return Shipping for 60 Days - If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. At Knife Depot, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with free return shipping.
- Over 10,000 Badass Knives in Stock - We carry a huge selection of knives from the world's top brands.
- Razor Sharp Customer Service - We don't just sell knives, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
We don't just sell knives, we use them in our lives every day. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about this tool. I still even have the first knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Knife Depot
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with an inscription or logo. The cost is $19.99 per knife for up to three knives with the same inscription. If you want four or more knives with the same inscription or logo, it costs $5.99 per knife. Click here for more information about our engraved knives.
Want to get your engraved knife even faster? Our Quick Ship personalized knives program features a selection of popular knives that are ready to be engraved and shipped right away for less.
Got questions about our knife personalization? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.