Coleman 30 Can Cooler (Red)
Keep everything cold at the ball field or campsite with the Colemanr 30 Can Soft Cooler with removable hard liner. It's easy to carry, with side handles for more control or an adjustable, padded shoulder strap for more comfort. Four pockets and a bungee on top make packing up extra food, snacks and gear simple. Antimicrobial, product-protecting properties are built into the flexible lining to resist odor, mold and mildew, making it easy to clean between uses. The soft liner is also made of FDA-approved food contact material, so it's safe to use with food and drinks. Use ice with the hard liner or ice substitutes without it; either way the heat-welded seams are going to prevent soft liner leaks.
• Holds 30 cans
• Remove hard plastic liner for carrying flexibility
• Use ice with hard plastic liner; use ice substitutes without it
• Adjustable shoulder strap for carrying comfort
• Side handles for more carrying control
• Front, zippered pocket; inside top and side mesh pockets and lid bungees for optimal storage space
• Antimicrobial properties are built into the flexible lining to resist odor, mold and mildew, making it easy to clean between uses
• FDA-approved soft liner, safe for use with food and drinks
• Heat-welded seams prevent flexible liner leaks
• Dimensions: 12.2 in. x 9.65 in. x 13.78 in. (31 cm x 25.51 cm x 35 cm)
• Soft cooler made in China
• Hard liner made in U.S.A.
• Assembled in U.S.A.
Nearly 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman. And the company he founded would change life in America. A fascinating saga, if we do say so ourselves. One filled with historical significance, amazing innovations and delightfully fun things to know.
Our current catalog is thick with recently introduced products that make spending time outside a pleasure. There are products just for kids. A technologically-advanced, proven mosquito-defense system. Coolers that keep food and drinks cold for up to five days. A complete line of grills, lights, heaters and more for your backyard. An accessory line with 100 separate items. And a backpacking stove featuring technology so remarkable and so relevant that Backpacker Magazine named it Editors' Choice in 1997.
If you have a few minutes, the story is here. Most of it, anyhow. In bits and pieces and pictures. Settle back and discover how Coleman came to be a way of life in America. And why it still is.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.