For decades, pocket knives have helped people with everything from cutting rope to savings lives. Their compact design and razor-sharp blades make pocket knives the most versatile tools available. With one of these folders tucked into your pocket, you gain a strength, usefulness and authority that will help you get any job done. And thanks to decades of new designs and innovations, pocket knives are as unique and varied as ever with easy-opening mechanisms, ergonomic handles and multiple blades.
At Knife Depot, we have a huge variety of folding knives that are nuanced enough to carve intricate designs or durable enough to saw through wood, so you can get exactly what you need. Because we know sifting through thousands of pocket knives can be overwhelming, we created an all-encompassing guide to buying a pocket knife to teach you everything you need to know. If you still can't decide, take a look at our best pocket knife guide for recommendations and a look at some of the most highly rated knives.
When you're ready to buy, we'll back your purchase with a 60-day, money-back guarantee.
Very reliable; never loses its edge. Slim light design fits perfectly in dress pants.
Me and my wife got 2 of these and are very happy in fact we are going to buy 6 for Christmas for family and friends well worth the money the 2 knives we got were worth 25 for one and 45 for the other.
I like this knuckle knife pretty well, but I do have a concealed carry permit. Without such, I could be in trouble with the law if I was to be caught with it, it's pretty deadly, Its a bad assed knife. It fits into a jacket pocket well, and is a concealed weapon. Yes, I like it
Excellent knife for the low end price, proud to have in my collection.
I fell in love with the knife when I first saw it. A sleek, clean, folding Schrade worth $25. Considering I paid $10 and the engraving was a simple "Knife Depot", I would strongly recommend purchasing one.
It is a very good knife. Better then I expected.
I love this knife. I carry this knife with me every day.
The perfect knife! Can't think of any negatives to it.
- 101 Uses for the Pocket Knife - To help educate the general population on the ways we use knives in everyday life, we assembled this list of 101 uses for the pocket knife.
- 10 Best Budget EDC Knives - When you need a reliable EDC knife that won't cost an arm and a leg, these 10 knives prove it's more than possible to find a good knife on a budget.
- How to Start and Build a Case Knife Collection - Case is an American tradition, which is why so many people love collecting their products. Here's how you can get started collecting Case Knives and what you need to be successful.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Pocket Knife Buying Guide - Since pocket knives have been around for so many centuries, they've evolved and branched out into many different styles, leaving you with thousands of models to choose from. Choices are a good thing, but they can also make it overwhelming.
- Best Pocket Knife Guide - With thousands of knives on the market, it can be hard to wade through the options to find the best of the best. To make things easier, we created this guide to break down what makes the best pocket knives and included some recommendations.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) - In one day, your Everyday Carry needs to be able to cut open fruit and save someone's life. Here's a look at what pocket knives make good EDC knives.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- How to Teach a Child to Use a Knife - The more knowledgeable children are about knives, the less likely they are to use them inappropriately or dangerously. If you're interested in teaching your child how to use a knife, here are some tips you should remember.
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- How to Spot a Counterfeit Knife - There's nothing worse than realizing that you've purchased a forged or counterfeit knife. Unfortunately, the counterfeit knife business is quite lucrative, as forged products can be made for as little as $5-$10 and then sold to unsuspecting buyers.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- Styles of Slip-joint Pocket Knives - Want to know more about the different styles of slip-joint pocket knives? Here's a breakdown of five different popular pocket knife styles: barlow knives, canoe knives, congress knives, elephant's foot knives and stockman knives.
- History of the Buck Knife - The Buck Knife, a term mostly used to refer to folding locked-blade knives, is also the namesake of one of the most successful knife manufacturers in the country. Learn more about the history of Buck Knives.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.
- About The Barlow Knife - The Barlow knife was invented in England, but became popular in the United States in the 18th and 19th century.