2-Blade Pocket Knives
For those times when one blade just won't cut it, a knife with two blades is the only way to go. Our selection of 2-blade pocket knives gives you an array of options to help you instantly switch between a nuanced task like whittling and a more brute job like carving. We carry 2-blade pocket knives with countless combinations of blade types, such as pen blades, spey blades, drop point blades and more, so you can find the perfect match for your needs.
Our 2-blade pocket knives are great for everything, from camping trips to everyday use around the house.
Need help finding the best knife? Check out our best pocket knife guide or read up on everything you need to know about pocket knives to make your own informed decision. And thanks to our 60-day, money-back guarantee, you can buy your knife with confidence.
gift item to a collector of trappers he liked the item
Gave this as a gift and it was warmly received. Beautiful knife
I bought this pocket knife for my grandson for Christmas. He wants to collect them, and he was delighted that his name was on it.
The quality of the Case 6233 is excellent. I just bought another one this morning. They are small enough where they don't wear a hole in your pocket and I don't even know it's there, but if it isn't there I sure notice it. I have owned this model knife more at least 15 years and would highly recommend it to anyone.
Great everyday carry knife. Takes and holds a nice edge and fits perfectly in a pocket.
Perfect birthday gift for my grandson
The only thing wrong was my fault. I should have had it engraved.
The quality of this knife is great. I had to replace a previous rosewood handle knife of the same size that, unfortunately, was confiscated from me by a TSA employee at DFW Airport. (I should have packed it in my checked luggage.) It broke my heart to lose that little gem. I'll be looking for other items at Knife Depot in the future.
- 101 Uses for the Pocket Knife - To help educate the general population on the ways we use knives in everyday life, we assembled this list of 101 uses for the pocket knife.
- How to Start and Build a Case Knife Collection - Case is an American tradition, which is why so many people love collecting their products. Here's how you can get started collecting Case Knives and what you need to be successful.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Pocket Knife Buying Guide - Since pocket knives have been around for so many centuries, they've evolved and branched out into many different styles, leaving you with thousands of models to choose from. Choices are a good thing, but they can also make it overwhelming.
- Best Pocket Knife Guide - With thousands of knives on the market, it can be hard to wade through the options to find the best of the best. To make things easier, we created this guide to break down what makes the best pocket knives and included some recommendations.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) - In one day, your Everyday Carry needs to be able to cut open fruit and save someone's life. Here's a look at what pocket knives make good EDC knives.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- Styles of Slip-joint Pocket Knives - Want to know more about the different styles of slip-joint pocket knives? Here's a breakdown of five different popular pocket knife styles: barlow knives, canoe knives, congress knives, elephant's foot knives and stockman knives.
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.
- About The Barlow Knife - The Barlow knife was invented in England, but became popular in the United States in the 18th and 19th century.