2-Blade Pocket Knives
For those times when one blade just won't cut it, a knife with two blades is the only way to go. Our selection of 2-blade pocket knives gives you an array of options to help you instantly switch between a nuanced task like whittling and a more brute job like carving. We carry 2-blade pocket knives with countless combinations of blade types, such as pen blades, spey blades, drop point blades and more, so you can find the perfect match for your needs.
Our 2-blade pocket knives are great for everything, from camping trips to everyday use around the house.
Need help finding the best knife? Check out our best pocket knife guide or read up on everything you need to know about pocket knives to make your own informed decision. And thanks to our 60-day, money-back guarantee, you can buy your knife with confidence.
Nice pocket knife, just right for wire stripping would have liked it to be a little larger, but its fine as is.
The knife is really nice just way to small. I would not carry such a small knife. It's hard to tell the size online.
My new husband got the 2 blade engraved pocket knife for my Dad for our wedding. My Dad was thrilled and welcomed my new husband to the family as his son. It was the perfect gift for the perfect occasion. The engraving was very well done and the knife was very durable. I would certainly recommend this to anyone.
This is a quality knife. I am a collector and have many. My Texas friends especially like this one. I purchased several with the intent of giving them for gifts.
This was a present for my son's 25th birthday. He is so proud of the spectacular craftsmanship that he shows everyone.
I am 67 years old and have five children, fifteen grandchildren and two great-grandchildren. My father passed over twenty years ago and I inherited his Schrade Old Timer two-blade pocket knife, which I have used since. I started a tradition this past year with my oldest grandson. When he reached the rank of WOLF in Cub Scouts I gave him a Schrade Old Timer just like mine. Both my sons and all my sons-in-law are Eagle Scouts and I would like to see all my grandsons walk the Eagle Trail. We went camping and his father and I presented him with this knife and instructed him in proper safety in using throughout our camping trip. His two younger brothers were jealous but they know that they will also get their knife when they reach their first rank. I gave my sons the same knife and we have started a nice tradition in our family. I am grateful to the Knife Depot for carrying this classic Schrade blade and ordered enough for all my sons and grandsons. I will get more as new sons come into our family. Pretty cool tradition, we think.
I bought this as a gift for my son, it was everything I expected, good craftsmanship to say the least. I selected it as a lightweight knife for my son who works in business attire, and wanted a knife but not a large knife such as a "Trapper." It was perfect for that application.
Nice knife for the price. Nice solid click
- How to Start and Build a Case Knife Collection - Case is an American tradition, which is why so many people love collecting their products. Here's how you can get started collecting Case Knives and what you need to be successful.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Pocket Knife Buying Guide - Since pocket knives have been around for so many centuries, they've evolved and branched out into many different styles, leaving you with thousands of models to choose from. Choices are a good thing, but they can also make it overwhelming.
- Best Pocket Knife Guide - With thousands of knives on the market, it can be hard to wade through the options to find the best of the best. To make things easier, we created this guide to break down what makes the best pocket knives and included some recommendations.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) - In one day, your Everyday Carry needs to be able to cut open fruit and save someone's life. Here's a look at what pocket knives make good EDC knives.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- Styles of Slip-joint Pocket Knives - Want to know more about the different styles of slip-joint pocket knives? Here's a breakdown of five different popular pocket knife styles: barlow knives, canoe knives, congress knives, elephant's foot knives and stockman knives.
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.
- About The Barlow Knife - The Barlow knife was invented in England, but became popular in the United States in the 18th and 19th century.