2-Blade Pocket Knives
For those times when one blade just won't cut it, a knife with two blades is the only way to go. Our selection of 2-blade pocket knives gives you an array of options to help you instantly switch between a nuanced task like whittling and a more brute job like carving. We carry 2-blade pocket knives with countless combinations of blade types, such as pen blades, spey blades, drop point blades and more, so you can find the perfect match for your needs.
Our 2-blade pocket knives are great for everything, from camping trips to everyday use around the house.
Need help finding the best knife? Check out our best pocket knife guide or read up on everything you need to know about pocket knives to make your own informed decision. And thanks to our 60-day, money-back guarantee, you can buy your knife with confidence.
It was a gift for someone who always carries a pocket knife but always her dad's, never her own. Now she has it and loves it. The brass ends and barrel wood were tightly crafted, and the blade was sharp enough to shave with out of the box (I, a man, tested it, not her). The action was a bit tight for a woman's delicate hands, so either it'll loosen up she'll toughen up, only time will tell. I would buy another knife from Knife Depot in a heart beat.
Bought this knife for my Dad he loves it he carries it all the time in his pocket lightweight easy to use.
The knife was what I expected it to be, I was very pleased with it. The service from the vendor was very good and he did exactly what he had promised, I'll use him again in the future.
This has been a good knife so far. I use it often and it has kept a fine edge. I like the fact that it is stamped Solingen Germany unlike so many of their other knives. It remains to be seen if it stands up to use as their older Solingen knives have.
This knife is okay or the price. Its a little too small for an every day carry.
This knife is a real beauty. When I took it out of the box it was even better looking than the picture on the Knife-Depot website. I'm really pleased. It's a great every day carry pocket knife.
My dad had a lot of experience with the manufacturer's knives. I was just as pleased with the knives as I thought I would be. The blades are extremely sharp. The balance is good and they are not bulky in your pocket. As claimed by the manufacturer, I think they will last a lifetime or more.
I bought this knife as a wedding gift for my husband. He wanted a light weight, dependable knife to carry every day. I had it personalized and it was beautifully done. He loved his gift and uses it daily. I was surprised how quickly the knife arrived after I ordered it. I will definitely use this site again.
- 101 Uses for the Pocket Knife - To help educate the general population on the ways we use knives in everyday life, we assembled this list of 101 uses for the pocket knife.
- How to Start and Build a Case Knife Collection - Case is an American tradition, which is why so many people love collecting their products. Here's how you can get started collecting Case Knives and what you need to be successful.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Pocket Knife Buying Guide - Since pocket knives have been around for so many centuries, they've evolved and branched out into many different styles, leaving you with thousands of models to choose from. Choices are a good thing, but they can also make it overwhelming.
- Best Pocket Knife Guide - With thousands of knives on the market, it can be hard to wade through the options to find the best of the best. To make things easier, we created this guide to break down what makes the best pocket knives and included some recommendations.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) - In one day, your Everyday Carry needs to be able to cut open fruit and save someone's life. Here's a look at what pocket knives make good EDC knives.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- Styles of Slip-joint Pocket Knives - Want to know more about the different styles of slip-joint pocket knives? Here's a breakdown of five different popular pocket knife styles: barlow knives, canoe knives, congress knives, elephant's foot knives and stockman knives.
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.
- About The Barlow Knife - The Barlow knife was invented in England, but became popular in the United States in the 18th and 19th century.