Remington 2-Blade Pocket Knives
Great little knife that I gave to my father and father in law as presents at my wedding. They were a little smaller than I expected but the engraving was done excellently!
I bought it as a gift, and the recipient loves it. I do wish that the photos would demonstrate the size better though; it was much smaller than I'd anticipated. Still my old timely father uses it for everything, and in the three months he's used it, it still maintains its sharp edge! Thank you Knife Depot :)
The knife was a birthday gift for my grandson. He really liked his etched on the knife blade.
Nice pocket knife, just right for wire stripping would have liked it to be a little larger, but its fine as is.
The knife is really nice just way to small. I would not carry such a small knife. It's hard to tell the size online.
My new husband got the 2 blade engraved pocket knife for my Dad for our wedding. My Dad was thrilled and welcomed my new husband to the family as his son. It was the perfect gift for the perfect occasion. The engraving was very well done and the knife was very durable. I would certainly recommend this to anyone.
This is a quality knife. I am a collector and have many. My Texas friends especially like this one. I purchased several with the intent of giving them for gifts.
- How to Start and Build a Case Knife Collection - Case is an American tradition, which is why so many people love collecting their products. Here's how you can get started collecting Case Knives and what you need to be successful.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Pocket Knife Buying Guide - Since pocket knives have been around for so many centuries, they've evolved and branched out into many different styles, leaving you with thousands of models to choose from. Choices are a good thing, but they can also make it overwhelming.
- Best Pocket Knife Guide - With thousands of knives on the market, it can be hard to wade through the options to find the best of the best. To make things easier, we created this guide to break down what makes the best pocket knives and included some recommendations.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) - In one day, your Everyday Carry needs to be able to cut open fruit and save someone's life. Here's a look at what pocket knives make good EDC knives.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- Styles of Slip-joint Pocket Knives - Want to know more about the different styles of slip-joint pocket knives? Here's a breakdown of five different popular pocket knife styles: barlow knives, canoe knives, congress knives, elephant's foot knives and stockman knives.
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.
- About The Barlow Knife - The Barlow knife was invented in England, but became popular in the United States in the 18th and 19th century.