Pocket Knives (3+ Blade)
A true handyman and outdoorsman can't always settle for a knife with just one blade. Sometimes, only a knife with 3 or more blades has the versatility needed to get the job done. With our collection of 3+ blade pocket knives, there's no task too complicated or demanding. If one minute you need a wood saw and the next you need a clip point blade, you'll be covered with a durable multi-blade knife.
When you have the choice between a single blade or an array of blades tailored to different purposes, you have to ask yourself: why settle for a knife with only one blade when you can have one of our many 3+ blade pocket knives? If you need more information to help make a decision, learn everything you ever wanted to know about knives in our pocket knife buying guide or look through our guide to the best pocket knives for recommendations.
Remember, all of our knives come with a 60-day, money-back guarantee, so you can feel confident about your decision.
I bought this knife a month or so ago and i love it. Sadly I got myself bad with it the little pen knife blade comes so sharp and keeps it edge so well it cut me good when I was cutting an orange. Overall it's a great knife and all the blades are useful.
This Schrade Uncle Henry was purchased as a gift for a friend who had lost his UH. The fit, finish, walk & talk was spot on.
For a retirement gift we purchased the Boker Tree 3-Blade Stag Handle knife. It was beautiful and our employee loves knives. He was so pleased and this brought back memories as his grandfather had a 3-blade Boker he used to whittle. The service, price and speed of delivery was excellent.
Holds an edge and is convient to carry and use
It was a gift + recipient was very happy
great knives my dad has carried them for years & I have 2 of them love them
I bought two of these (one for each of my grandsons). The only thing I can fault is related to the blade swivel as it locks into working position. It doesn't seem to have that hesitation snap of a Boker or Case. Other than that everything else is fine.
wonderful quality knife, it was a birthday gift for a good friend. I also ordered only a few days before his birthday and I put a note with my order asking that if possible could they have it to me by then. I received it about 3 days later! great quality, great service. FIVE STARS! it's hard to get service and quality like that these days. Thank you Knife Depot!
- 101 Uses for the Pocket Knife - To help educate the general population on the ways we use knives in everyday life, we assembled this list of 101 uses for the pocket knife.
- How to Start and Build a Case Knife Collection - Case is an American tradition, which is why so many people love collecting their products. Here's how you can get started collecting Case Knives and what you need to be successful.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Pocket Knife Buying Guide - Since pocket knives have been around for so many centuries, they've evolved and branched out into many different styles, leaving you with thousands of models to choose from. Choices are a good thing, but they can also make it overwhelming.
- Best Pocket Knife Guide - With thousands of knives on the market, it can be hard to wade through the options to find the best of the best. To make things easier, we created this guide to break down what makes the best pocket knives and included some recommendations.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) - In one day, your Everyday Carry needs to be able to cut open fruit and save someone's life. Here's a look at what pocket knives make good EDC knives.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- Styles of Slip-joint Pocket Knives - Want to know more about the different styles of slip-joint pocket knives? Here's a breakdown of five different popular pocket knife styles: barlow knives, canoe knives, congress knives, elephant's foot knives and stockman knives.
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.