Pocket Knives (3+ Blade)
A true handyman and outdoorsman can't always settle for a knife with just one blade. Sometimes, only a knife with 3 or more blades has the versatility needed to get the job done. With our collection of 3+ blade pocket knives, there's no task too complicated or demanding. If one minute you need a wood saw and the next you need a clip point blade, you'll be covered with a durable multi-blade knife.
When you have the choice between a single blade or an array of blades tailored to different purposes, you have to ask yourself: why settle for a knife with only one blade when you can have one of our many 3+ blade pocket knives? If you need more information to help make a decision, learn everything you ever wanted to know about knives in our pocket knife buying guide or look through our guide to the best pocket knives for recommendations.
Remember, all of our knives come with a 60-day, money-back guarantee, so you can feel confident about your decision.
Upon the first use of this knife, the leather awl broke. I was just cleaning up some old leather harness when it snapped. I'm sending it back to Taylor Brands who own Old Timer for repair. The jury is still out on the result.
I got my first Schrade 80T knife in early 1960 when I went to work full time. I have had one or more, and used them on the jobs I have had all the time I was working. I am now 73 years old, and this is still my favorite carry knife. I own over 50 pocket knives but this is the one I present to my grandchildren, both sexes. My youngest daughter came over several months ago to see if I had an extra as she needed a knife for camping. She has 7 sons and 2 daughters. I have tried other knives, but this one is just a good go to knife that does the job.
It's extremely hard to find a 3 blade knife like this with a punch blade. The blades are good, it has good quality and I love the classic look.
Nice compact 4 blade whittling knife. There is a problem with the spring bar being too stiff for the smallest blade. It makes getting the blade out very difficult.
I recently lost my pocket knife which I had carried daily for many years. I found this website while searching the web for the replacement. This knife offered everything that I was looking for, a small, three blade folding pocket knife. My only reservation was that there was a minor discrepancy in the site description regarding the size of the knife when closed? I decided to order it based on Knife Depot's generous return policy, if not what I wanted, I had an alternate model already picked out. I place my order on 02/24 and went with the economy shipping, which I felt was fairly priced. My knife arrived via FedEx on Saturday morning, 02/27, sooner than some upgraded shipping offers. The quality was everything I expected and more. The blades were extremely sharp right out of the box and still have the original edge. As for the size, it was exactly as I wanted, on the smaller dimension quoted on the site description. I would highly recommend this site to anyone looking to purchase a quality knife from an outstanding dealer.
I had this knife before and carried it all the time. I lost it and ordered a new one. I found the old one and now I have two.
15 STAR'S I had this model for 40 years, I just broke down and bough a new one. Great Upland knife.
The knives are very nice and the engraving is perfect. My only disappointment was the knives did not look exactly like the picture on line.
- 101 Uses for the Pocket Knife - To help educate the general population on the ways we use knives in everyday life, we assembled this list of 101 uses for the pocket knife.
- How to Start and Build a Case Knife Collection - Case is an American tradition, which is why so many people love collecting their products. Here's how you can get started collecting Case Knives and what you need to be successful.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Pocket Knife Buying Guide - Since pocket knives have been around for so many centuries, they've evolved and branched out into many different styles, leaving you with thousands of models to choose from. Choices are a good thing, but they can also make it overwhelming.
- Best Pocket Knife Guide - With thousands of knives on the market, it can be hard to wade through the options to find the best of the best. To make things easier, we created this guide to break down what makes the best pocket knives and included some recommendations.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) - In one day, your Everyday Carry needs to be able to cut open fruit and save someone's life. Here's a look at what pocket knives make good EDC knives.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- Styles of Slip-joint Pocket Knives - Want to know more about the different styles of slip-joint pocket knives? Here's a breakdown of five different popular pocket knife styles: barlow knives, canoe knives, congress knives, elephant's foot knives and stockman knives.
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.