When you're lost in the jungle or battling the elements, there's only one thing you should have in your hand: a survival knife. Survival knives not only act as durable tools to cut down branches or skin animals but they can also be the difference between life and death. And if you're trusting your life with one of these knives, it's important to have the best. At Knife Depot, we have a huge selection of quality survival knives you can trust in any situation. We have everything from carbon steel serrated blades to durable handles with survival kits inside.
Need help choosing? Check out our guide to picking the best survival knife. And remember, every survival knife is backed by our 60-day, money-back guarantee because your knife may be the most important thing you ever buy.
Great Knife and shipped on time.
one of the poster said that he does not like the "handle", absolutely incorrect. I bought this knife and about to buy a second one. The reason I like this knife its the handle is well design. Here is why: 1. handle is rectangle shape and flat 2. handle has a flat bottom 3. handle has a hole for string attachment. This handle is the ideal shape for converting this knife into a spear by cutting the wood stick on one end half "L-Shape" , now you could fit the L-Shape easily with this knife handle.
The Rat1 is just a badass edc. I can't believe the quality of my Rat1. In fact I tore mine down to clean it up and i lost 1 of the silicone rings. I was seriously bummed. So I called okc and I was greeted by a super nice lady that was more than happy to send me out 2 of the silicone rings i needed. Absolutely best customer service and knife company. Customer for life
have wanted one of these beautys for awhile now that I have one I can see why.big, sharp, one solid piece of steel.bought it for camping, haven't got to use it yet but it'sjust nice to have and play with.
kept hearing and seeing about this knife everywhere. wanted one for a while, went on sale-----mine! glad I did, I love this thing. my new EDC!
This is a lot of knife for the money. After getting the SCHF36 and seeing how well it handles heavy cutting and splitting chores I am sure i will order the other knives in the Frontier series.
Had the knife for several weeks and it is a solid performer! Really like how it handles,great hand feel and sharp.
- All About KA-BAR Knives - From its interesting origin story to its countless variations, the KA-BAR knife has a rich history. In this article, we break down everything you need to know about KA-BAR Knives, Inc.
- All About Knife Tangs - The knife tang, the portion of the blade that extends into the handle, is one of the most important characteristics of a fixed blade. These are the different types.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- How To Choose The Best Survival Knife - Need to make sure you're ready when the going gets tough? Check out our survival knife guide to find the best survival knife for your needs.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) - In one day, your Everyday Carry needs to be able to cut open fruit and save someone's life. Here's a look at what pocket knives make good EDC knives.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- How to Spot a Counterfeit Knife - There's nothing worse than realizing that you've purchased a forged or counterfeit knife. Unfortunately, the counterfeit knife business is quite lucrative, as forged products can be made for as little as $5-$10 and then sold to unsuspecting buyers.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- How to Defend Against a Knife Attack - What should you do when you find yourself facing an attacker with a knife? Here are a few tips to keep you safe from a knife attack.
- Five Uses for a Survival Knife - Survival knives are some of the most rugged blades known to man and have a multitude of functions in the great outdoors. Here are some tips on different ways you can use your survival knife.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.