Spyderco Survival Knives
Product came quickly The knife is excellent - fit well in my hand - is balanced and the kydex sheath holds the snugly but east to remove - outstanding product - will buy another schrade
Solid knife, good all around. Don't use as "pry-tool"
The replica Air Force Pilot survival knife is an exact copy of the original, the type manufactured during the Korean War era. I found it to be very well made of quality materials. Anyone interested in owning a piece of that era will do well to order one of these. It is just the right size for all-day carry and usage.
This Schrade knife is high quality! It's solid, heavy, and feels good in either hand. Get one if you can. I should have bought two. The free engraving came out perfect. I love those little clever quotes that kind of contradict themselves; "Make my day!", or "I'll be back!".
I've had this knife for a few years now and its not just the price that makes this great. I've taken this blade on every outing, even just a day of fishing. Holds a great edge, the rubber grip makes it a breeze to grip when wet or dry and this thing is tough as nails!
Badass. Nice edge. Feels good in the hands
I rate it 4 stars on its sheath alone. I'd give it a 5 star for looks and feel. I cannot rate its 1095 steel quality and edge retention because I have not had it long enough or used it enough to know.
- All About KA-BAR Knives - From its interesting origin story to its countless variations, the KA-BAR knife has a rich history. In this article, we break down everything you need to know about KA-BAR Knives, Inc.
- All About Knife Tangs - The knife tang, the portion of the blade that extends into the handle, is one of the most important characteristics of a fixed blade. These are the different types.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- How To Choose The Best Survival Knife - Need to make sure you're ready when the going gets tough? Check out our survival knife guide to find the best survival knife for your needs.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) - In one day, your Everyday Carry needs to be able to cut open fruit and save someone's life. Here's a look at what pocket knives make good EDC knives.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- How to Spot a Counterfeit Knife - There's nothing worse than realizing that you've purchased a forged or counterfeit knife. Unfortunately, the counterfeit knife business is quite lucrative, as forged products can be made for as little as $5-$10 and then sold to unsuspecting buyers.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- How to Defend Against a Knife Attack - What should you do when you find yourself facing an attacker with a knife? Here are a few tips to keep you safe from a knife attack.
- Five Uses for a Survival Knife - Survival knives are some of the most rugged blades known to man and have a multitude of functions in the great outdoors. Here are some tips on different ways you can use your survival knife.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.