Swiss Army Knives
Functional. Handy. Must-have. These are just a few ways to describe the Swiss Army knife. Probably the most famous name in multi-tools, Swiss Army knives have everything from a toothpick to a serrated knife, depending on the model and brand. A Swiss Army knife is not only one of the most useful tools a man can have but it also makes an excellent gift.
Designed for general use or specific purposes such as backpacking, traveling or fix-it tasks, Swiss Army knives are made to be functional and reliable, whatever you use them for. If you're debating which Swiss Army knife model to buy, check out our best pocket knife guide for recommendations on specific knives or read through our all-encompassing pocket knife buying guide to learn everything you need to know about knives.
You can't go wrong with this little swiss army knife. I had one before and used it for years for a variety of different tasks. However, I lost it recently and this purchase is to replace the one I lost. The size of this knife fits into my suit or dress pants pocket and doesn' t add any bulk or weight. I carry it to the office and have used it many times to open parcels etc. It gets the job done and does not look threating as would a larger folding knife. I highly recommended this knife for use by a man or woman. It also comes in a variety of colors.
Very nice. The only less attractive feature is that the scissors blades are pretty think, and not good for fine cutting.
I own most all the SD Classics and the Black Lobster was my last purchase. It, like all the other classics I have purchased has the same great quality as all the others I own. They are fun to collect and look great in my show case. The classic series has fun, bold colors with original art work the makes them a great collectible.
Good, basic tools that snap into place when you need them. No wobble with blades or tools and construction and durability are premier as with all Victorinox tools. To have so many handy tools in the palm of your hand, along with "stay glow" option makes a good knife for me. I also own the "climber" pattern in red, black and silver tech handles. Not for the inexperienced, blades are extremely sharp and care should be used with all these multi tool knives!
Great knife! They are really well made. Haven't sharpened it yet. Blades really hold their edge.
I purchased this knife for my wife who wanted something small to keep with her and in the diaper bag. She loved this knife and it has worked great for all the things she has needed.
This is the knife I choose to carry during travel in 3rd World countries and has been one of my favorite pocket knifes. While no knife is perfect (that's the reason we have so many) this knife is durable and very functional although a little big for everyday carry in a pants pocket. It is easy to sharpen and holds it's edge well.
Solid knife, sharp enough to shave with. Good price long lasting.
- Pocket Knife Buying Guide - Since pocket knives have been around for so many centuries, they've evolved and branched out into many different styles, leaving you with thousands of models to choose from. Choices are a good thing, but they can also make it overwhelming.
- Best Pocket Knife Guide - With thousands of knives on the market, it can be hard to wade through the options to find the best of the best. To make things easier, we created this guide to break down what makes the best pocket knives and included some recommendations.
- Swiss Army Knife Tools - Swiss Army knives are quintessential multi-tools that can do nearly anything. Hereï¿½??s a breakdown of all the tools featured in the flagship SwissChamp model.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) - In one day, your Everyday Carry needs to be able to cut open fruit and save someone's life. Here's a look at what pocket knives make good EDC knives.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- About the Swiss Army Knife - The Swiss Army knife is the quintessential tool of the outdoorsman. Its numerous functions and ability to adapt to any situation have earned the respect of hunters, fisherman and knife owners across the world.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.