Nothing feels better than launching a throwing knife toward a 4-inch bullseye and watching it firmly stick right in the middle. Knife throwing is as much of an art as it is a hobby because it requires concentration, practice and skill that will impress anyone in sight. While you can throw any knife at a target, it won't provide the precision and accuracy of a throwing knife specifically designed for the task.
Our selection of throwing knives has something for knife throwers of all levels and includes everything from throwing axes to throwing cards. If you're interested in becoming skilled in the art of knife throwing, check out our beginners guide to throwing knives for everything you need to know about getting started. Get in on the action with a throwing knife of your own.
Throwing Knife Safety
When learning to use your throwing knife, make sure that your practice area is located in a safe place. You should have a clear view of your surroundings in all directions, so if someone enters the area you can stop throwing your knife. Spectators are always welcome, but they should stand at least 10 feet behind you. Sometimes, a throwing knife can bounce back and could cause injury. And of course, never throw your knives at people or animals.
I bought them for a friend and never tried them myself.
Bought these great throwing knives a few months ago. But didn't have the space at the time to practice. But now I set up a wooden board with cork board outside and started practicing a few days ago and absolutely love the knives. Great quality and quite sharp even after throwing them several times.
This knife is easy to learn to use, is well balanced, and is the toughest throwing knife I have ever owned. I have had it for over a year and still use it often. I recommend it for beginners wanting to get the hang of it quickly
Good balance, No problems.
I like the Hibben Thrower Set because it is a well made and is balanced in my hand.
This is a great set of throwing knives, well balanced, easy to grip and has enough weight to do major damage to whatever it hits!
These knives were delivered really fast. They are also perfect for beginners. They will take the dings that comes from bad throws. All in all they were a good purchase.
I'm happy with my purchase, the knives are great. I wish I was able to have them personalized at no charge though.
- The Most Exciting Knife Throwers in America - Who are the biggest names in knife throwing right now? Knife Depot has the scoop on our favorite performers and competitors.
- Knife Throwing For Beginners - Thinking about getting into the art of knife throwing? Our introduction to throwing knives teaches you everything you need to know about getting started.
- Specialty Outdoor Knives - Specialty outdoor knives are great for a wide range of outdoor activities.
- The History of Throwing Knives - Knife throwing has been a popular sport dating back to prehistoric times. Here is a short history about the creation and evolution of throwing knives.
- Tips to Make You a Better Knife Thrower - The following tips are designed to introduce the beginning thrower to the basics of knife throwing.