Nothing feels better than launching a throwing knife toward a 4-inch bullseye and watching it firmly stick right in the middle. Knife throwing is as much of an art as it is a hobby because it requires concentration, practice and skill that will impress anyone in sight. While you can throw any knife at a target, it won't provide the precision and accuracy of a throwing knife specifically designed for the task.
Our selection of throwing knives has something for knife throwers of all levels and includes everything from throwing axes to throwing cards. If you're interested in becoming skilled in the art of knife throwing, check out our beginners guide to throwing knives for everything you need to know about getting started. Get in on the action with a throwing knife of your own.
Throwing Knife Safety
When learning to use your throwing knife, make sure that your practice area is located in a safe place. You should have a clear view of your surroundings in all directions, so if someone enters the area you can stop throwing your knife. Spectators are always welcome, but they should stand at least 10 feet behind you. Sometimes, a throwing knife can bounce back and could cause injury. And of course, never throw your knives at people or animals.
As shown in the ad (2 large and 10 small) Not so. You get 12 small in a very nice case. I have no problems with my purchase, I received a nice nice set of 12 small throwers. These truned out to be one of my favorite, the quality of this product is outstanding. They got 4 stars only because I feel it was misleading in the photo, the product will prove itself.
Love it. Perfectly balanced, has a bit of weight to it that I prefer. I am a beginner and trying to use straight throws and this knife makes it very easy. Not only is it good for throwing, but it's very handy to have for everyday things or work. I've used it several times outside of throwing and it's been extremely useful.
Good set, right price. Don't really like the sheath. Learning and trying to do a straight throw where these have to spin. They're also very light, which for me I don't like but others do...my mother actually loves them.
Good Intro, but adding a little of my own style.
Well balanced knife with a comfortable grip. Very good for beginners like myself.
I am a novice knife thrower and this is a very good knife for beginners.
I found this product to be of excellent quality, great factory edge, and good weight for throwing. In fact, I actually filed the edges a touch to slightly dull them to make safer for throwing. These knives are a great addition to any collection, I love them! Bought these for my wife, thinking of ordering a set for myself.
I find these knives fun to throw!!! Point stays sharp after 500 throw's Awesome!!! The price is Super Good for 3 knives, you will NOT be Disappointed!!!
- The Most Exciting Knife Throwers in America - Who are the biggest names in knife throwing right now? Knife Depot has the scoop on our favorite performers and competitors.
- Knife Throwing For Beginners - Thinking about getting into the art of knife throwing? Our introduction to throwing knives teaches you everything you need to know about getting started.
- Specialty Outdoor Knives - Specialty outdoor knives are great for a wide range of outdoor activities.
- The History of Throwing Knives - Knife throwing has been a popular sport dating back to prehistoric times. Here is a short history about the creation and evolution of throwing knives.
- Tips to Make You a Better Knife Thrower - The following tips are designed to introduce the beginning thrower to the basics of knife throwing.