Nothing feels better than launching a throwing knife toward a 4-inch bullseye and watching it firmly stick right in the middle. Knife throwing is as much of an art as it is a hobby because it requires concentration, practice and skill that will impress anyone in sight. While you can throw any knife at a target, it won't provide the precision and accuracy of a throwing knife specifically designed for the task.
Our selection of throwing knives has something for knife throwers of all levels and includes everything from throwing axes to throwing cards. If you're interested in becoming skilled in the art of knife throwing, check out our beginners guide to throwing knives for everything you need to know about getting started. Get in on the action with a throwing knife of your own.
Throwing Knife Safety
When learning to use your throwing knife, make sure that your practice area is located in a safe place. You should have a clear view of your surroundings in all directions, so if someone enters the area you can stop throwing your knife. Spectators are always welcome, but they should stand at least 10 feet behind you. Sometimes, a throwing knife can bounce back and could cause injury. And of course, never throw your knives at people or animals.
I'm new to throwing and am having a blast with these knives. I like them so much I bought some of Cold Steel's lighter models too. THANKS!!!
I liked this set, good thrower, nice balance. Once I got the best range, I was sticking it everytime!
Knifes are never toys.... But this set is so much fun to play with.. I use them for utility and fun-throwing...Good spin and stick very well. They come very sharp out of the box and a pleasure to work with..
This set is perfect... You have to use power but they stick a inch easy in pine at a range of 22 feet. Very accurate.. I have a split tip because throwing knife on knife is possible... A advice, grind the edge of the backside to a round shape works very well.
A good set of knives. They spin easy and stick almost every time. Very accurate. One of my favorite sets.
Feel great in the hand & great structure.
The only thing I would like better is the elastic on the case should be more structured. It was too loose.
Nice knife set. Fun to throw at a darts block indoor...
- The Most Exciting Knife Throwers in America - Who are the biggest names in knife throwing right now? Knife Depot has the scoop on our favorite performers and competitors.
- Knife Throwing For Beginners - Thinking about getting into the art of knife throwing? Our introduction to throwing knives teaches you everything you need to know about getting started.
- Specialty Outdoor Knives - Specialty outdoor knives are great for a wide range of outdoor activities.
- The History of Throwing Knives - Knife throwing has been a popular sport dating back to prehistoric times. Here is a short history about the creation and evolution of throwing knives.
- Tips to Make You a Better Knife Thrower - The following tips are designed to introduce the beginning thrower to the basics of knife throwing.