Cold Steel Knives Throwing Knives
1) the handles are rounded it doesn't A) dig into your hand B) if they hit each other it's better for the knives 2) They're well balanced. I'm new to knife throwing I like them I do recommend them.
Very sharp well balanced and very fun to throw hours of fun and no broken tips
Nice beginner knives. Good edge, comes with a nice holder and plastic tips (one for each knife). Solid product.
They are some good looking well balanced knives. I just wish they were sharper so I took it apon myself to do so.
They were a gift for a friend, Seemed well made for the price.
Great for beginners!
Excellent knives! Perfectly balanced.
VERY nice and sharp!!!....... lol thank you.
- The Most Exciting Knife Throwers in America - Who are the biggest names in knife throwing right now? Knife Depot has the scoop on our favorite performers and competitors.
- Knife Throwing For Beginners - Thinking about getting into the art of knife throwing? Our introduction to throwing knives teaches you everything you need to know about getting started.
- Specialty Outdoor Knives - Specialty outdoor knives are great for a wide range of outdoor activities.
- The History of Throwing Knives - Knife throwing has been a popular sport dating back to prehistoric times. Here is a short history about the creation and evolution of throwing knives.
- Tips to Make You a Better Knife Thrower - The following tips are designed to introduce the beginning thrower to the basics of knife throwing.