Cold Steel Knives Throwing Knives
The knives themselves look great and come with a well fitting holster, but unless you know how to sharpen these properly I wouldn't recommend. The knives arises so dull that the handle drives deeper into the plywood/cardboard/plastic targets I have. Not a huge deal but definitely an inconvenience.
Excellent finished and quality of materials. Highly recommended
This is my first set of throwing knives as an amateur knife thrower throwing just for fun so I don't have much to compare them too but they're excellent for what I'm doing
I have owned several shorter, lighter throwing knives but none of them throw as true or stick as well as this set of Boker's. I absolutely love them and the sheath is well made as well. If you have never thrown a long heavy knife, do yourself a favor and try these.
My fav new thrower.
Nice durable thrower.
Quality materials with a unique shape. Easy and fun to throw.
- The Most Exciting Knife Throwers in America - Who are the biggest names in knife throwing right now? Knife Depot has the scoop on our favorite performers and competitors.
- Knife Throwing For Beginners - Thinking about getting into the art of knife throwing? Our introduction to throwing knives teaches you everything you need to know about getting started.
- Specialty Outdoor Knives - Specialty outdoor knives are great for a wide range of outdoor activities.
- The History of Throwing Knives - Knife throwing has been a popular sport dating back to prehistoric times. Here is a short history about the creation and evolution of throwing knives.
- Tips to Make You a Better Knife Thrower - The following tips are designed to introduce the beginning thrower to the basics of knife throwing.