Cold Steel Knives Throwing Knives
Solid product, but design limits you to a handle throw only. Otherwise I would rate the quality as a 5.
These are excellent knives definitely helping me improve my skills as an amateur thrower
Being a retired special op captain who trained with Buddhist monks I found this blade practical & precise, but not worth the price
I am a beginner recreational knife thrower doing it just for fun, but once I got the distance down these knives hit the target every time A+
Love my knives. Have two sets and with the exception of one bent (filed down) tip, no damage after hours of throwing at cottonwood targets. Well balanced, nice sheath, great value.
The knives themselves look great and come with a well fitting holster, but unless you know how to sharpen these properly I wouldn't recommend. The knives arises so dull that the handle drives deeper into the plywood/cardboard/plastic targets I have. Not a huge deal but definitely an inconvenience.
Excellent finished and quality of materials. Highly recommended
- The Most Exciting Knife Throwers in America - Who are the biggest names in knife throwing right now? Knife Depot has the scoop on our favorite performers and competitors.
- Knife Throwing For Beginners - Thinking about getting into the art of knife throwing? Our introduction to throwing knives teaches you everything you need to know about getting started.
- Specialty Outdoor Knives - Specialty outdoor knives are great for a wide range of outdoor activities.
- The History of Throwing Knives - Knife throwing has been a popular sport dating back to prehistoric times. Here is a short history about the creation and evolution of throwing knives.
- Tips to Make You a Better Knife Thrower - The following tips are designed to introduce the beginning thrower to the basics of knife throwing.