Cold Steel Knives Throwing Knives
these throwing knives are very durable i have been throwing these for about 2 years (this is my second set) in that time i have hit cinderblocks straight on and flattened the tips of each one about 4-5 times and each time i use a course sharpening stone and put the tip back and it is almost as good as new even after 2 years of constant use the only way you can tell these throwing knifes are old is that the finish has been scratched up from the times i miss the target. Also the metal these throwing knives are made out on bends if is is put under to much stress rather than breaking like some lower quality throwing knives do . Finally these are not sharp but you do not need sharp throwing knives until you are good other wise you will be sharpening everyday.
Good durable starter set, comfortable to throw
Fantastic knife, looks great and sticks in the target well. So far have had a better time getting them to stick with a side throw as opposed to overhand, but I'm an amateur knife thrower. Also, had an engraving on the blade of each knife that looks flawless. Customer service was great and the price was exactly what i was looking for. Overall great experience! I would 100% recommend Knife Depot and specifically the Red Dragon throwing knives if you are looking for a nice set of knives.
Good heavy knife.throws excellent and sticks good.
Tried them and at first had to get the hang of throwing them. Once I did it was fun
Great knives, a bit small for my hands, but otherwise great.
The knives are very nice, but the board could use some work.
Knife throws excellent..was worried about the weight before I got it but it just makes it stick harder..right up there with the Boker ziel..
- The Most Exciting Knife Throwers in America - Who are the biggest names in knife throwing right now? Knife Depot has the scoop on our favorite performers and competitors.
- Knife Throwing For Beginners - Thinking about getting into the art of knife throwing? Our introduction to throwing knives teaches you everything you need to know about getting started.
- Specialty Outdoor Knives - Specialty outdoor knives are great for a wide range of outdoor activities.
- The History of Throwing Knives - Knife throwing has been a popular sport dating back to prehistoric times. Here is a short history about the creation and evolution of throwing knives.
- Tips to Make You a Better Knife Thrower - The following tips are designed to introduce the beginning thrower to the basics of knife throwing.