Cold Steel Knives Throwing Knives
I bought them for a friend and never tried them myself.
Bought these great throwing knives a few months ago. But didn't have the space at the time to practice. But now I set up a wooden board with cork board outside and started practicing a few days ago and absolutely love the knives. Great quality and quite sharp even after throwing them several times.
This knife is easy to learn to use, is well balanced, and is the toughest throwing knife I have ever owned. I have had it for over a year and still use it often. I recommend it for beginners wanting to get the hang of it quickly
Good balance, No problems.
I like the Hibben Thrower Set because it is a well made and is balanced in my hand.
This is a great set of throwing knives, well balanced, easy to grip and has enough weight to do major damage to whatever it hits!
These knives were delivered really fast. They are also perfect for beginners. They will take the dings that comes from bad throws. All in all they were a good purchase.
I'm happy with my purchase, the knives are great. I wish I was able to have them personalized at no charge though.
- The Most Exciting Knife Throwers in America - Who are the biggest names in knife throwing right now? Knife Depot has the scoop on our favorite performers and competitors.
- Knife Throwing For Beginners - Thinking about getting into the art of knife throwing? Our introduction to throwing knives teaches you everything you need to know about getting started.
- Specialty Outdoor Knives - Specialty outdoor knives are great for a wide range of outdoor activities.
- The History of Throwing Knives - Knife throwing has been a popular sport dating back to prehistoric times. Here is a short history about the creation and evolution of throwing knives.
- Tips to Make You a Better Knife Thrower - The following tips are designed to introduce the beginning thrower to the basics of knife throwing.