Finding the Right Knife Just Got a Lot Easier!
12 Employees; 60-Day, Money-Back Guarantee; Over 10,000 Knives in Stock
At Knife Depot, we have a very simple way of doing business: we focus on you. We know buying a knife and finding exactly what you want can sometimes be a headache, so we've made the process much easier. Search today and you'll find:
- Over 10,000 different knives to choose from...in stock
- 12 employees ready to take your call and answer any questions you may have
- A 60-day, money-back, no-questions-asked guarantee
- Highly competitive prices, and
- Top brand names you know and trust.
It's all about giving you the simplest, most secure way to buy whatever type of knife you need.
The Pocket Knife: Our Best Seller
In the market for a pocket knife? You've definitely come to the right place. Single-, two-, three-, four-blade or even Swiss Army style, you're practically guaranteed to find the exact pocket knife you've been looking for.
Safe, Secure Checkout
Once you've found the pocket knife or other knives you're after, buy with confidence through our safe, secure checkout.
Have questions about the knife you're considering? Click or call. Email us and we'll reply quickly, or pick up the phone and call us toll-free at 800-248-1987.
Recent Knife Information
- The Legality of Assisted-Opening Knives - Under federal law, assisted-opening knives are legal. Here's everything you need to know about the legality of these folders.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Switchblade vs. Assisted Opening Knives - Switchblades and assisted-opening knives are often confused with one another because they tend to look the same to the untrained eye. However, understanding the difference between these two knives is important because switchblades are illegal in most
- Giving the Perfect Engraved Pocket Knife - Engraved knives make such useful and memorable gifts for nearly any occasion, including weddings, birthdays, anniversaries or Father's Days. By personalizing the knife with an engraving, you could amp up the impact and sentimentality of the gift.
- Purchasing Your First Kitchen Knife Set - Buying your first kitchen knife set can be a daunting purchase. Here are a few tips for choosing your knives.
- The Three Knives You Need in Your Kitchen - You don't need too many tools to get started in your kitchen, but you do need these three knives. Read about this trio of blades and learn how to identify each, when to use it, and how to wield it.
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- More Knife Information - Here you�ll find a wealth of resources about knives and knife accessories that will make your purchasing process easier.
Recent Knife Reviews
"The Gerber Fit Light Tool Blue Box is an excellent tool for my shooting bag. It fill a majority of the adjustments and repairs I need in the field. The light is an very handy for checking for clean actions and locating small items in my tool bag." -Tom K. from Rochester Hills, MI
"I use this sheath everyday, when choosing the sheath I measured my closed folding knife and fitted it to this sheath. Works great and wearing it horizontal or vertically is a bonus." -Ralph L. from Saco, ME
Ralph reviewed the Mustang Knives Cordura Sheath, Molded, Fits 4.00 to 4.75 in. in the Knife Sheaths category.
"This is a great knife! No complaints at all" -Loren C. from Lafayette, IN
Loren reviewed the United Cutlery Rampage Assisted Opening Stiletto, Small, Red/Black Handle in the Single Blade Pocket Knives category.
"This sharpener was easy to learn to use and did a great job on my wife's very dull knives. This one beats all the others I've tried over the years. Short of learning to manually sharpen with whet stones this product seems to be the best alternative." -Jack R. from Simi Valley, CA
"Very nice knife. Craftsmanship deserves an A+." -Robert S. from Yorkville, IL
Robert reviewed the Schrade Imperial Large Stockman 3-Blade Pocket Knife with Celluloid Handle in the 3-Blade Pocket Knives category.
"This is a beautifully crafted knife and I am very happy with it. Absolutely flawless" -Stanley P. from South Africa
Stanley reviewed the Ka-bar Knives Black Tactical Knife, Kydex Sheath, 7 in., Plain in the Survival & Tactical Knives category.
Recent Blog Posts
- Knife Rights Giving Away $100,000 in Knives
- Winner of ?Badass Dad? Father?s Day Contest is announced
- A Father?s Day Knife Story: Knife Depot COO Waren Sager Talks About Passing Down His First Knife to His Son
- The Knife Depot Badass Dad Father?s Day Giveaway
- Blade Show Day 1 Roundup: Survival Knives, Kudu Handles and The Burliest Folder I?ve Ever Seen
- TSA?s Pocket Knife Ban: The Blow-by-Blow
- Meet the New Knife Depot Community Manager and Win Badass Knives!
- ?Art of Combat? Keeps Stage Fighting Alive
- Hot Kitchens, Hot Knives: The Kitchen B***h
- Manly Groomsmen Gift Ideas for Your Buddies