Finding the Right Knife Just Got a Lot Easier!
12 Employees; 60-Day, Money-Back Guarantee; Over 10,000 Knives in Stock
At Knife Depot, we have a very simple way of doing business: we focus on you. We know buying a knife and finding exactly what you want can sometimes be a headache, so we've made the process much easier. Search today and you'll find:
- Over 10,000 different knives to choose from...in stock
- 12 employees ready to take your call and answer any questions you may have
- A 60-day, money-back, no-questions-asked guarantee
- Highly competitive prices, and
- Top brand names you know and trust.
It's all about giving you the simplest, most secure way to buy whatever type of knife you need.
The Pocket Knife: Our Best Seller
In the market for a pocket knife? You've definitely come to the right place. Single-, two-, three-, four-blade or even Swiss Army style, you're practically guaranteed to find the exact pocket knife you've been looking for.
Safe, Secure Checkout
Once you've found the pocket knife or other knives you're after, buy with confidence through our safe, secure checkout.
Have questions about the knife you're considering? Click or call. Email us and we'll reply quickly, or pick up the phone and call us toll-free at 800-248-1987.
Recent Knife Information
- The Legality of Assisted-Opening Knives - Under federal law, assisted-opening knives are legal. Here's everything you need to know about the legality of these folders.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Switchblade vs. Assisted Opening Knives - Switchblades and assisted-opening knives are often confused with one another because they tend to look the same to the untrained eye. However, understanding the difference between these two knives is important because switchblades are illegal in most
- Giving the Perfect Engraved Pocket Knife - Engraved knives make such useful and memorable gifts for nearly any occasion, including weddings, birthdays, anniversaries or Father's Days. By personalizing the knife with an engraving, you could amp up the impact and sentimentality of the gift.
- Purchasing Your First Kitchen Knife Set - Buying your first kitchen knife set can be a daunting purchase. Here are a few tips for choosing your knives.
- The Three Knives You Need in Your Kitchen - You don't need too many tools to get started in your kitchen, but you do need these three knives. Read about this trio of blades and learn how to identify each, when to use it, and how to wield it.
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- More Knife Information - Here you�ll find a wealth of resources about knives and knife accessories that will make your purchasing process easier.
Recent Knife Reviews
"Well made basic utilitarian machete. Excellent handle and good balance. Best suited for relatively green vegetation." -Clarence D. from Santa Cruz, CA
Clarence reviewed the Ontario Knife Company 22" Heavy Duty Machete, Black in the Machete Knives category.
"This is a quality, utilitarian knife with several useful features without the Rambo or useless add-ons often seen these days. The sheath is also excellent - well made of practical materials with excellent fit and function." -Clarence D. from Santa Cruz, CA
"I would have liked to have been able to see a proof before I clicked purchase. I understand that your website doesn't work that way but others do. Other than than everything was great" -Brad K. from Harbor Apeings MI
Brad reviewed the Schrade 3 7/8" Gunstock Trapper Lockblade 3 7/8" Closed Pocket Knife in the Single Blade Pocket Knives category.
"It is quite a nice little knife, with the emphasis on "little." Very sharp out of the box, and fits nicely into the "pocket-watch" pocket of blue jeans. Its manufacture, fit and finish is of the high quality Al Mar is known for." -Archie C. from Fremont, CA
Archie reviewed the Al Mar Knives Osprey Classic Cocobolo Single Blade Pocket Knife w/ Pouch in the Single Blade Pocket Knives category.
"I like the fit of the sheath. The only problem is that the handle of my knife is too large for the strap to secure it. Ordering was easy and it arrived in a reasonable amount of time" -Michael P. from Roswell, GA
"I am very happy with my new knife I will be ordering more for sure." -Randy H. from Edwardsburg , MI
Randy reviewed the Schrade Schrade Imperial Amber Congress 4-Blade Pocket Knife in the 4-Blade Pocket Knives category.
Recent Blog Posts
- TSA’s Pocket Knife Ban: The Blow-by-Blow
- Meet the New Knife Depot Community Manager and Win Badass Knives!
- “Art of Combat” Keeps Stage Fighting Alive
- Hot Kitchens, Hot Knives: The Kitchen B***h
- Manly Groomsmen Gift Ideas for Your Buddies
- How Google Sliced Away Our Knife Ads
- Gorgeous Maple Wood Kitchen Knives via The Federal
- Knife Throwing Boy Uses Mom in Circus Act
- Hot Kitchen, Hot Knives: Jamie Carlson of You Have to Cook It Right
- TSA Will Allow Small Knives on Planes Again