Finding the Right Knife Just Got a Lot Easier!
12 Employees; 60-Day, Money-Back Guarantee; Over 10,000 Knives in Stock
At Knife Depot, we have a very simple way of doing business: we focus on you. We know buying a knife and finding exactly what you want can sometimes be a headache, so we've made the process much easier. Search today and you'll find:
- Over 10,000 different knives to choose from...in stock
- 12 employees ready to take your call and answer any questions you may have
- A 60-day, money-back, no-questions-asked guarantee
- Highly competitive prices, and
- Top brand names you know and trust.
It's all about giving you the simplest, most secure way to buy whatever type of knife you need.
The Pocket Knife: Our Best Seller
In the market for a pocket knife? You've definitely come to the right place. Single-, two-, three-, four-blade or even Swiss Army style, you're practically guaranteed to find the exact pocket knife you've been looking for.
Safe, Secure Checkout
Once you've found the pocket knife or other knives you're after, buy with confidence through our safe, secure checkout.
Have questions about the knife you're considering? Click or call. Email us and we'll reply quickly, or pick up the phone and call us toll-free at 800-248-1987.
Recent Knife Information
- How To Choose A Knife Set - Knife sets are indispensable tools for chefs and casual cookers alike. We've compiled a list of what makes a good kitchen set and some of our favorites.
- The Most Exciting Knife Throwers in America - Who are the biggest names in knife throwing right now? Knife Depot has the scoop on our favorite performers and competitors.
- Anatomy of a Knife - Curious about what actually makes up a knife? We break down the anatomy of the knife and define some key terms.
- How to Use a Sharpening Steel - Learn how to use a sharpening steel to hone your knives
- History of Spyderco Knives - Spyderco knives are among the most innovative and unique knives on the market. Learn how the company started out and developed into what you see today.
- Breakdown of the Boker Knife Brands - If you‚??re confused by the different brands under Boker, we‚??ve got you covered. Here‚??s a breakdown of the five brand names of Boker USA Inc.
- Knife Depot‚??s Gift Buying Guide - Looking to get your friends and family a unique gift they‚??ll actually use? These gift suggestions will put some bang back in your presents.
- More Knife Information - Here you'll find a wealth of resources about knives and knife accessories that will make your purchasing process easier.
Recent Knife Reviews
"Nice knife opens well and holds an edge. Don't drop it I did sitting at my desk and broke the actuator button it should be able to handle a 2 foot drop on the floor! I would not recommend the assisted opening for that reason." -Dom C. from Watertown CT
Dom reviewed the Smith & Wesson M&P Tactical Police Scooped Back Pocket Knife with MAGIC Assisted Opening in the Single Blade Pocket Knives category.
"Excellent knife! It is as good as advertised." -Jim T. from Sioux Falls, SD
Jim reviewed the Columbia River My Tighe, Bead Blast Handle & Blade, Plain, Assisted Opening in the Single Blade Pocket Knives category.
"It was bought for stepdaughter, but she has been off work on disability since it was bought, so no practical knowledge of the knife. But it is to replace another similar knife and it seems to be of better quality, but get back to me in a few months and I will give you an update!" -Mike L. from Coatesville, IN
Mike reviewed the Seber Group Slide Utility Knife, Black Finish, Belt Clip in the Utility Knives category.
"I liked the size of the knife small enough to conceal but would be better if you could hook it to your belt besides hanging around your neck." -Ronald M. from Buffalo NY
Ronald reviewed the Condor 2.19'' Fidelis Epoxy Black Powder Coating Neck Knife in the Fixed Blade Knives category.
"Excellent performance and product. No difficulty slicing tomatoes, bread, or any food. Knife Depot gave outstanding customer service." -Catherine C. from New York
"Excellent performance. Very pleased. Knife Depot gave outstanding customer service." -Catherine C. from New York
Recent Blog Posts
- Kershaw Unveils New Logo for 40th Year
- Kershaw Blur Giveaway from Knife Depot
- Buck Celebrates 50th Anniversary of Model 110
- Benchmade Teases New HUNT Series
- Knife Stops Bullet from Striking Police Officer
- Knife Steel App a Must-Have for Knife Nuts
- Short Doc Explores Passion and Journey of Bladesmith Murray Carter
- Watch Swordsmith Tony Swatton Forge Sting From ?The Hobbit?
- Machete Pocket Knife: Would you carry one?
- ?Knife of the Year? Winners of Last 10 Years