Finding the Right Knife Just Got a Lot Easier!
12 Employees; 60-Day, Money-Back Guarantee; Over 10,000 Knives in Stock
At Knife Depot, we have a very simple way of doing business: we focus on you. We know buying a knife and finding exactly what you want can sometimes be a headache, so we've made the process much easier. Search today and you'll find:
- Over 10,000 different knives to choose from...in stock
- 12 employees ready to take your call and answer any questions you may have
- A 60-day, money-back, no-questions-asked guarantee
- Highly competitive prices, and
- Top brand names you know and trust.
It's all about giving you the simplest, most secure way to buy whatever type of knife you need.
The Pocket Knife: Our Best Seller
In the market for a pocket knife? You've definitely come to the right place. Single-, two-, three-, four-blade or even Swiss Army style, you're practically guaranteed to find the exact pocket knife you've been looking for.
Safe, Secure Checkout
Once you've found the pocket knife or other knives you're after, buy with confidence through our safe, secure checkout.
Have questions about the knife you're considering? Click or call. Email us and we'll reply quickly, or pick up the phone and call us toll-free at 800-248-1987.
Recent Knife Information
- The Complete Hunting Knife Buying Guide - This guide has everything you ever need to know about the hunting knife, from its rich history to its many uses and characteristics.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- How to Choose the Best Hunting Knife - When it comes to hunting, accept nothing but the best. In this article, we break down how to find the best hunting knife for your needs.
- How To Choose A Knife Set - Knife sets are indispensable tools for chefs and casual cookers alike. We've compiled a list of what makes a good kitchen set and some of our favorites.
- The Most Exciting Knife Throwers in America - Who are the biggest names in knife throwing right now? Knife Depot has the scoop on our favorite performers and competitors.
- Anatomy of a Knife - Curious about what actually makes up a knife? We break down the anatomy of the knife and define some key terms.
- How to Use a Sharpening Steel - Learn how to use a sharpening steel to hone your knives
- More Knife Information - Here you'll find a wealth of resources about knives and knife accessories that will make your purchasing process easier.
Recent Knife Reviews
"Very good knife worth every dolllar" -Dave L. from Canadian
"As solid, sharp and well designed a knife as one can hope for. All fixed blade knives should come with Kydex sheaths, as this one does, but the leather is pretty," -Christopher S. from Willow Springs IL
"This is really such a handy knife. It fits my hand nicely, and the fact you can just open it with a finger flip adds to its convenience. Knife Depot is a very good seller too, and always ships the goods quickly." -Virginia Y. from Hong Kong
Virginia reviewed the Smith & Wesson M&P (Military & Police) Assisted Opening Pocket Knife, 2nd Generation in the Single Blade Pocket Knives category.
"Works good but is a tight fit with blunt nose pliers. Not as big as original." -Tom M. from North Bay Ont.
"The knife fits in my hand very well and the texture on the scales allows for excellent gripping without being irritating. I like the ability to change what side the clip is on. The new Tri-Ad locking mechanism is fantastic and holds the blade tight with no looseness. The finish is very nice and durable. The knife came with an edge that was already to go and could shave the hair off my arm." -Randy K. from Manteo, NC
Randy reviewed the Cold Steel "Recon 1" Pocket Knife (Tanto Point Plain Edge) in the Single Blade Pocket Knives category.
"Work of art! I carried one long ago, whilst on active duty. I gave mine to a Ghurka Captain whom I served with. Now I have a similar one with me again! It will remain in its case!" -Bob V. from Waukegan, IL
Bob reviewed the Gerber Command II, 30th Anniversary Limited Edition Knife in the Fixed Blade Knives category.
Recent Blog Posts
- Buck Unveils New Compadre Series for 2015
- Badass Knife of the Week: Benchmade Griptilian
- Knife Falls From Sky Right Into Man?s Head
- Badass Knife of the Week: Schrade SCHF12
- 5 Best-Selling Kershaw Knives at Knife Depot
- Watch What Happens When Famous Weapons are Mashed Up Into One Weapon
- Badass Knife of the Week: ESEE Junglas
- 5 Best-Selling Case Knives at Knife Depot
- Badass Knife of the Week: Cold Steel Chaos
- Watch 2 Roombas With Knives Battle to Death