Finding the Right Knife Just Got a Lot Easier!
12 Employees; 60-Day, Money-Back Guarantee; Over 10,000 Knives in Stock
At Knife Depot, we have a very simple way of doing business: we focus on you. We know buying a knife and finding exactly what you want can sometimes be a headache, so we've made the process much easier. Search today and you'll find:
- Over 10,000 different knives to choose from...in stock
- 12 employees ready to take your call and answer any questions you may have
- A 60-day, money-back, no-questions-asked guarantee
- Highly competitive prices, and
- Top brand names you know and trust.
It's all about giving you the simplest, most secure way to buy whatever type of knife you need.
The Pocket Knife: Our Best Seller
In the market for a pocket knife? You've definitely come to the right place. Single-, two-, three-, four-blade or even Swiss Army style, you're practically guaranteed to find the exact pocket knife you've been looking for.
Safe, Secure Checkout
Once you've found the pocket knife or other knives you're after, buy with confidence through our safe, secure checkout.
Have questions about the knife you're considering? Click or call. Email us and we'll reply quickly, or pick up the phone and call us toll-free at 800-248-1987.
Recent Knife Information
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- How to Choose the Best Hunting Knife - When it comes to hunting, accept nothing but the best. In this article, we break down how to find the best hunting knife for your needs.
- How To Choose A Knife Set - Knife sets are indispensable tools for chefs and casual cookers alike. We've compiled a list of what makes a good kitchen set and some of our favorites.
- The Most Exciting Knife Throwers in America - Who are the biggest names in knife throwing right now? Knife Depot has the scoop on our favorite performers and competitors.
- Anatomy of a Knife - Curious about what actually makes up a knife? We break down the anatomy of the knife and define some key terms.
- How to Use a Sharpening Steel - Learn how to use a sharpening steel to hone your knives
- History of Spyderco Knives - Spyderco knives are among the most innovative and unique knives on the market. Learn how the company started out and developed into what you see today.
- More Knife Information - Here you'll find a wealth of resources about knives and knife accessories that will make your purchasing process easier.
Recent Knife Reviews
"Great" -William M. from Ketchum, ID
"I Like the Buck knife sheath I ordered for a 6in hunting knife I have. The sheath is of quality leather well stitched and hangs well of off my belt." -Charles D. from Atlanta Ga.
"This is one of the best Zombie slicin Blades EVER!!!" -Darryl S. from Palisade, CO
"Exceeded my expectations" -Rp I. from Crmen, ID
Rp reviewed the Handmade Damascus Steel "Out Back" American Bowie Knife in the Damascus Knives category.
"Makes a fine addition to my collection the blade is a might thin. Not like it would ever see any real use outside my sword stand." -David C. from Ware Shaols, SC
"AWESOME" -Darryl S. from Palisade, CO
Darryl reviewed the Zombie Hunter Karambit Spring Assisted Opening Knife, Grey Camo in the Classic Hunting Knives category.
Recent Blog Posts
- Watch 2 Roombas With Knives Battle to Death
- Badass Knife of the Week: Boker Plus V-42
- Case & Harley-Davidson Launch Knife Series
- Badass Knife of the Week: Spyderco Bill Moran
- SOG Unveils the Kiku Series by Kiku Matsuda
- Badass Knife of the Week: United Cutlery Axe
- TSA Finding More Credit Card Knives at Airports
- Badass Knife of the Week: Case Medium Jack
- Master Blacksmith Tony Swatton Forges Lich King Frostmourne from World of Warcraft
- Badass Knife of the Week: Ergo Chef?s Knife