Finding the Right Knife Just Got a Lot Easier!
12 Employees; 60-Day, Money-Back Guarantee; Over 10,000 Knives in Stock
At Knife Depot, we have a very simple way of doing business: we focus on you. We know buying a knife and finding exactly what you want can sometimes be a headache, so we've made the process much easier. Search today and you'll find:
- Over 10,000 different knives to choose from...in stock
- 12 employees ready to take your call and answer any questions you may have
- A 60-day, money-back, no-questions-asked guarantee
- Highly competitive prices, and
- Top brand names you know and trust.
It's all about giving you the simplest, most secure way to buy whatever type of knife you need.
The Pocket Knife: Our Best Seller
In the market for a pocket knife? You've definitely come to the right place. Single-, two-, three-, four-blade or even Swiss Army style, you're practically guaranteed to find the exact pocket knife you've been looking for.
Safe, Secure Checkout
Once you've found the pocket knife or other knives you're after, buy with confidence through our safe, secure checkout.
Have questions about the knife you're considering? Click or call. Email us and we'll reply quickly, or pick up the phone and call us toll-free at 800-248-1987.
Recent Knife Information
- How To Choose A Knife Set - Knife sets are indispensable tools for chefs and casual cookers alike. We've compiled a list of what makes a good kitchen set and some of our favorites.
- The Most Exciting Knife Throwers in America - Who are the biggest names in knife throwing right now? Knife Depot has the scoop on our favorite performers and competitors.
- Anatomy of a Knife - Curious about what actually makes up a knife? We break down the anatomy of the knife and define some key terms.
- How to Use a Sharpening Steel - Learn how to use a sharpening steel to hone your knives
- History of Spyderco Knives - Spyderco knives are among the most innovative and unique knives on the market. Learn how the company started out and developed into what you see today.
- Breakdown of the Boker Knife Brands - If you’re confused by the different brands under Boker, we’ve got you covered. Here’s a breakdown of the five brand names of Boker USA Inc.
- Knife Depot’s Gift Buying Guide - Looking to get your friends and family a unique gift they’ll actually use? These gift suggestions will put some bang back in your presents.
- More Knife Information - Here you'll find a wealth of resources about knives and knife accessories that will make your purchasing process easier.
Recent Knife Reviews
"This is my preferred pocket knife. The wood grained handle carries the script personalized text nicely. The thumb blade release and lock blade work well. The straight blade/serrated blade combination provide the best options for use. Very sharp!" -Dave K. from Arlington.NY
Dave reviewed the Parker River "Classic" Folding Knife, With Personalized Red Grain Wood Handle in the Personalized Knives category.
"This is a nice lock blade knife, but it is a little too big to be called a pocket knife." -David K. from Poughkeepsie.NY
"Large well shaped spear point blade good hard water proof handles. i think the knife could have been better fitted in some areas but a good knife over all,worth $50.00 bucks to me and I'm picky." -Harold L. from Finger, TN
"This knife is a modern,sleek, gentleman's knife, but all the grit and 'can do' of a horse wrangler ultra light weight, slim in the pocket,smooth finished well built clip so it stays anchored in the pocket, fit and finish like a custom made knife of 5 times the price,the blade is finished with a 40% serrated that is like a fierce biting reptile, it will cut thru a 1 inch manila rope in one slash,the thumb screw opens the blade in blink of an eye [once polished and worked with a bit of polishing compound, and seated with exercised opening and closing,This knife by Al Mar should be in the Museum of Natural Art in NY.A culmination of the centuries of the knife makers art and superb craftsmanship. I worked with knives for 25 years, tested and sharpened over a quarter million knives at Sportsman's Shows in ten western states, every brand, style, make and model, I have seen handled, sharpened straight edge serrated and combo knives for a living, and this knife is the pick of the litter bar none,and This knife comes super razor sharp out of the box, not only cuts paper but literally shaved the ink off the page,use caution or band aids or super-glue or stitches your choice~!If you buy this knife you will see every word is true,if you lose this knife, you will wipe the tear away first then pick up the phone and order another right away-you will not want to be caught without one always. The last knife model you will ever want to buy and carry.Knife Depot is THE place to get this knife-they got me my replacement when NO one else could...good guys to be your knife supplier." -Rangler J. from Montana
Rangler reviewed the Al Mar Knives Eagle Ultralight Micarta 40% Serrated Single Blade Pocket Knife in the Single Blade Pocket Knives category.
"This is an excellent product. The very best knife I have seen offered by any commercial vendor." -Umar A. from Kalamazoo, MI
"I am pleased with the knife but it is extremely difficult to remove it from the sheath without pulling the sheath up with the knife." -Don M. from Eastern NC
Don reviewed the Smith & Wesson H.R.T. Tactical Boot Knife with Molded Nylon Sheath in the Boot Knives category.
Recent Blog Posts
- Kershaw Unveils New Logo for 40th Year
- Kershaw Blur Giveaway from Knife Depot
- Buck Celebrates 50th Anniversary of Model 110
- Benchmade Teases New HUNT Series
- Knife Stops Bullet from Striking Police Officer
- Knife Steel App a Must-Have for Knife Nuts
- Short Doc Explores Passion and Journey of Bladesmith Murray Carter
- Watch Swordsmith Tony Swatton Forge Sting From ?The Hobbit?
- Machete Pocket Knife: Would you carry one?
- ?Knife of the Year? Winners of Last 10 Years