Finding the Right Knife Just Got a Lot Easier!
12 Employees; 60-Day, Money-Back Guarantee; Over 10,000 Knives in Stock
At Knife Depot, we have a very simple way of doing business: we focus on you. We know buying a knife and finding exactly what you want can sometimes be a headache, so we've made the process much easier. Search today and you'll find:
- Over 10,000 different knives to choose from...in stock
- 12 employees ready to take your call and answer any questions you may have
- A 60-day, money-back, no-questions-asked guarantee
- Highly competitive prices, and
- Top brand names you know and trust.
It's all about giving you the simplest, most secure way to buy whatever type of knife you need.
The Pocket Knife: Our Best Seller
In the market for a pocket knife? You've definitely come to the right place. Single-, two-, three-, four-blade or even Swiss Army style, you're practically guaranteed to find the exact pocket knife you've been looking for.
Safe, Secure Checkout
Once you've found the pocket knife or other knives you're after, buy with confidence through our safe, secure checkout.
Have questions about the knife you're considering? Click or call. Email us and we'll reply quickly, or pick up the phone and call us toll-free at 800-248-1987.
Recent Knife Information
- The Complete Hunting Knife Buying Guide - This guide has everything you ever need to know about the hunting knife, from its rich history to its many uses and characteristics.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- How to Choose the Best Hunting Knife - When it comes to hunting, accept nothing but the best. In this article, we break down how to find the best hunting knife for your needs.
- How To Choose A Knife Set - Knife sets are indispensable tools for chefs and casual cookers alike. We've compiled a list of what makes a good kitchen set and some of our favorites.
- The Most Exciting Knife Throwers in America - Who are the biggest names in knife throwing right now? Knife Depot has the scoop on our favorite performers and competitors.
- Anatomy of a Knife - Curious about what actually makes up a knife? We break down the anatomy of the knife and define some key terms.
- How to Use a Sharpening Steel - Learn how to use a sharpening steel to hone your knives
- More Knife Information - Here you'll find a wealth of resources about knives and knife accessories that will make your purchasing process easier.
Recent Knife Reviews
"Excellent knife, excellent service." -Michael B. from Owensboro, KY
"Great knife, had an older model with plastic pocket clip and after 10 years it broke. I liked it so much I bought another one." -Don D. from Riverton, UT
"I carry it everywhere I go, I like the double sided blade feature and all in all it's a great boot knife, the only reason that I gave it a four star is because the sheath isn't the best, it has a strong grip on the knife which is good but if you want to pull the knife out you have to hold the sheath and pull the knife because if you don't you pull the sheath out of your boot with the knife inside" -Tony B. from Portland, CT
Tony reviewed the Smith & Wesson H.R.T. Tactical Boot Knife with Boot Clip Sheath in the Boot Knives category.
"The knife arrived extremely sharp, bigger than expected! Would recommend this to anyone that is looking to buy a straight razor, you can't go wrong with this one!" -Tony B. from Portland, CT
"Nice piece! Excellent workmanship." -Tony J. from Layton, UT
"There can be not better standard than a Buck 110. It is a knife that has stood the test of time and will continue to set the standard!" -William K. from Atlanta, GA
Recent Blog Posts
- These Stealth Kitchen Knives Only Need Sharpening Once Every 25 Years
- Badass Knife of the Week: Cold Steel Recon 1
- Top 5 Designs from Late Knifemaker Kit Carson
- Badass Knife of the Week: Schrade Old Timer 152OT Sharpfinger
- Badass Knife of the Week: Kershaw JYD II
- Buck Unveils New Compadre Series for 2015
- Badass Knife of the Week: Benchmade Griptilian
- Knife Falls From Sky Right Into Man?s Head
- Badass Knife of the Week: Schrade SCHF12
- 5 Best-Selling Kershaw Knives at Knife Depot