Finding the Right Knife Just Got a Lot Easier!
12 Employees; 60-Day, Money-Back Guarantee; Over 10,000 Knives in Stock
At Knife Depot, we have a very simple way of doing business: we focus on you. We know buying a knife and finding exactly what you want can sometimes be a headache, so we've made the process much easier. Search today and you'll find:
- Over 10,000 different knives to choose from...in stock
- 12 employees ready to take your call and answer any questions you may have
- A 60-day, money-back, no-questions-asked guarantee
- Highly competitive prices, and
- Top brand names you know and trust.
It's all about giving you the simplest, most secure way to buy whatever type of knife you need.
The Pocket Knife: Our Best Seller
In the market for a pocket knife? You've definitely come to the right place. Single-, two-, three-, four-blade or even Swiss Army style, you're practically guaranteed to find the exact pocket knife you've been looking for.
Safe, Secure Checkout
Once you've found the pocket knife or other knives you're after, buy with confidence through our safe, secure checkout.
Have questions about the knife you're considering? Click or call. Email us and we'll reply quickly, or pick up the phone and call us toll-free at 800-248-1987.
Recent Knife Information
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- How to Choose the Best Hunting Knife - When it comes to hunting, accept nothing but the best. In this article, we break down how to find the best hunting knife for your needs.
- How To Choose A Knife Set - Knife sets are indispensable tools for chefs and casual cookers alike. We've compiled a list of what makes a good kitchen set and some of our favorites.
- The Most Exciting Knife Throwers in America - Who are the biggest names in knife throwing right now? Knife Depot has the scoop on our favorite performers and competitors.
- Anatomy of a Knife - Curious about what actually makes up a knife? We break down the anatomy of the knife and define some key terms.
- How to Use a Sharpening Steel - Learn how to use a sharpening steel to hone your knives
- History of Spyderco Knives - Spyderco knives are among the most innovative and unique knives on the market. Learn how the company started out and developed into what you see today.
- More Knife Information - Here you'll find a wealth of resources about knives and knife accessories that will make your purchasing process easier.
Recent Knife Reviews
"Works GREAT !!! Fast Shipping. Reasonably priced. Good Deal!!!" -Kent L. from Valentine.NE
Kent reviewed the HallMark Cutlery Bad Blood - Tactical Hawkbill Folder in the Single Blade Pocket Knives category.
"Knife is large for a pocket knife. Feels good in the hand and looks good. The pocket clip is wimpy for a large knife. First time I carried it, the clip bent like a paper clip when I sat down. I had to remove the clip and bend it back. CRKT sent me a new clip but it was just like the first one." -Ken S. from Akbuquerque, NM
Ken reviewed the Columbia River (CRKT) Ikoma Fossil Folder, 3.96 in Blade with Stainless/G10 Handle in the Single Blade Pocket Knives category.
"Great knife, love the way it feels and performs. Thought I had lost mine so ordered another only to find the "missing one" the other day. Glad to have two. You will not be dissatisfied if you buy this knife" -Gary B. from Four Oaks, NC
"I love the knife and sheath's quality and durability although one of the screws came out on the clip that attaches the kydex to the belt sheath clip. If you have on a military strap belt or something equally thick the belt retention clip seems a bit too easy to come undone. It would be nice to have a way to wear the knife horizontal on a belt so it would be more comfortable and accessible while riding a motorcycle or sitting in a vehicle for long drives. Other than that the knife is solid, sharp, and fits great in my hand." -Michael B. from Cabot, AR
"IT'S a solid knife strong and sharp. But the handle is thin in your grasp so it feels a little out of control. And the sheath even with it's adjustable belt clip was distinctively left handed and I am not. So left hand or cross body not my ideal choice for the type of blade." -Anthony H. from West VA
"The knife I bought was to replace one I had for over twenty years same size that I use for cleaning fish or skinning small animals and it works perfect,I would recommend it for anyone." -Ronnie J. from Linden,TX
Recent Blog Posts
- Watch 2 Roombas With Knives Battle to Death
- Badass Knife of the Week: Boker Plus V-42
- Case & Harley-Davidson Launch Knife Series
- Badass Knife of the Week: Spyderco Bill Moran
- SOG Unveils the Kiku Series by Kiku Matsuda
- Badass Knife of the Week: United Cutlery Axe
- TSA Finding More Credit Card Knives at Airports
- Badass Knife of the Week: Case Medium Jack
- Master Blacksmith Tony Swatton Forges Lich King Frostmourne from World of Warcraft
- Badass Knife of the Week: Ergo Chef?s Knife