Finding the Right Knife Just Got a Lot Easier!
12 Employees; 60-Day, Money-Back Guarantee; Over 10,000 Knives in Stock
At Knife Depot, we have a very simple way of doing business: we focus on you. We know buying a knife and finding exactly what you want can sometimes be a headache, so we've made the process much easier. Search today and you'll find:
- Over 10,000 different knives to choose from...in stock
- 12 employees ready to take your call and answer any questions you may have
- A 60-day, money-back, no-questions-asked guarantee
- Highly competitive prices, and
- Top brand names you know and trust.
It's all about giving you the simplest, most secure way to buy whatever type of knife you need.
The Pocket Knife: Our Best Seller
In the market for a pocket knife? You've definitely come to the right place. Single-, two-, three-, four-blade or even Swiss Army style, you're practically guaranteed to find the exact pocket knife you've been looking for.
Safe, Secure Checkout
Once you've found the pocket knife or other knives you're after, buy with confidence through our safe, secure checkout.
Have questions about the knife you're considering? Click or call. Email us and we'll reply quickly, or pick up the phone and call us toll-free at 800-248-1987.
Recent Knife Information
- Knife Depot’s Gift Buying Guide - Looking to get your friends and family a unique gift they’ll actually use? These gift suggestions will put some bang back in your presents.
- Knife Throwing For Beginners - Thinking about getting into the art of knife throwing? Our introduction to throwing knives teaches you everything you need to know about getting started.
- Pocket Knife Buying Guide - Since pocket knives have been around for so many centuries, they’ve evolved and branched out into many different styles, leaving you with thousands of models to choose from. Choices are a good thing, but they can also make it overwhelming.
- Best Pocket Knife Guide - With thousands of knives on the market, it can be hard to wade through the options to find the best of the best. To make things easier, we created this guide to break down what makes the best pocket knives and included some recommendations.
- Hunting Knife Characteristics - We've broken down some of the key component of hunting knives to help you make an informed decision about your next purchase.
- Swiss Army Knife Tools - Swiss Army knives are quintessential multi-tools that can do nearly anything. Here’s a breakdown of all the tools featured in the flagship SwissChamp model.
- How To Choose The Best Survival Knife - Need to make sure you're ready when the going gets tough? Check out our survival knife guide to find the best survival knife for your needs.
- More Knife Information - Here you'll find a wealth of resources about knives and knife accessories that will make your purchasing process easier.
Recent Knife Reviews
"Knife is great but customer service even better. They run out of the III series but as soon as they received IV series they sent it to me priority 2nd day delivery. Awesome combat machete. Can't wait to go camping!" -Mr A. from Los Angeles, CA
"It's awesome, I'm so glad I purchased it." -Christine L. from Sacramento.CA
"The knife was exactly as described and exactly what I wanted. The service was remarkably fast. The price was great. This is now my go-to store for cutlery. Thank you so mush!" -Richard S. from California, KY
Richard reviewed the Schrade Old Timer 158OT Guthook Skinner Hunting Knife in the Gut Hooks category.
"Top Shelf, this is as good a camp knife as you will find. Stays sharp and is a great multi-tool. The awl is outstanding for all your heavy sewing projects. At this price you can not go wrong with picking up this very good pocket knife." -Martin C. from Fallon, NV
Martin reviewed the Coleman Cub Folding Pocket Camp Knife with Implements in the 3+ Blade Pocket Knives category.
"Certainly the fact that this is a training blade or pass through security type weapon isn't mentioned. In trying to sharpen it it has attained an edge that will cut but not quite that sharp without speed and force." -Len W. from Carbondale, IL
"I like the price for this knife and the grip. It's easy to sharpen. I bought three. One for each of my sons because I like it so much. It is also easy to open and close. It's not to heavy to carrying in your pocket." -Robert G. from Clinton MI
Recent Blog Posts
- Short Doc Explores Passion and Journey of Bladesmith Murray Carter
- Watch Swordsmith Tony Swatton Forge Sting From ?The Hobbit?
- Machete Pocket Knife: Would you carry one?
- ?Knife of the Year? Winners of Last 10 Years
- Donate to Knife Rights to Win Prizes, Including a $500 Giftcard to Knife Depot
- Watch Master Blacksmith Tony Swatton Forge Iconic Swords and Weapons
- Knives Save Lives: An Unconventional Use
- Man With Machete Fends Off Armed Robber
- Playing Ping Pong with Knives (video)
- Meet the ?Mother of All Swiss Army Knives?