Finding the Right Knife Just Got a Lot Easier!
12 Employees; 60-Day, Money-Back Guarantee; Over 10,000 Knives in Stock
At Knife Depot, we have a very simple way of doing business: we focus on you. We know buying a knife and finding exactly what you want can sometimes be a headache, so we've made the process much easier. Search today and you'll find:
- Over 10,000 different knives to choose from...in stock
- 12 employees ready to take your call and answer any questions you may have
- A 60-day, money-back, no-questions-asked guarantee
- Highly competitive prices, and
- Top brand names you know and trust.
It's all about giving you the simplest, most secure way to buy whatever type of knife you need.
The Pocket Knife: Our Best Seller
In the market for a pocket knife? You've definitely come to the right place. Single-, two-, three-, four-blade or even Swiss Army style, you're practically guaranteed to find the exact pocket knife you've been looking for.
Safe, Secure Checkout
Once you've found the pocket knife or other knives you're after, buy with confidence through our safe, secure checkout.
Have questions about the knife you're considering? Click or call. Email us and we'll reply quickly, or pick up the phone and call us toll-free at 800-248-1987.
Recent Knife Information
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- How to Choose the Best Hunting Knife - When it comes to hunting, accept nothing but the best. In this article, we break down how to find the best hunting knife for your needs.
- How To Choose A Knife Set - Knife sets are indispensable tools for chefs and casual cookers alike. We've compiled a list of what makes a good kitchen set and some of our favorites.
- The Most Exciting Knife Throwers in America - Who are the biggest names in knife throwing right now? Knife Depot has the scoop on our favorite performers and competitors.
- Anatomy of a Knife - Curious about what actually makes up a knife? We break down the anatomy of the knife and define some key terms.
- How to Use a Sharpening Steel - Learn how to use a sharpening steel to hone your knives
- History of Spyderco Knives - Spyderco knives are among the most innovative and unique knives on the market. Learn how the company started out and developed into what you see today.
- More Knife Information - Here you'll find a wealth of resources about knives and knife accessories that will make your purchasing process easier.
Recent Knife Reviews
"Great knives. Will cut through the biggest steaks you have. Large size may not appeal to the wife, but I have enjoyed having "real" steak knives at a reasonable price." -Stephen H. from Roxboro, NC
Stephen reviewed the Chicago Cutlery 4Pc. Oversized Walnut Steak House Knife Set in the Steak Knives/Sets category.
"Nice design looks the part bit light in the hand but that's my own preference otherwise great blade not for heavy duty survival use just a good EDC." -Tam F. from Scotland
Tam reviewed the SOG Aegis Digi Camo Drop Point Pocket Knife (Black TiNi Plain Edge) in the Single Blade Pocket Knives category.
"Awesome Knife sharp fast robust great for an every day carry, will buy another friends are envious, knife depot service is excellent too." -Tam F. from Scotland
Tam reviewed the Kershaw Ken Onion Blur Pocket Knife (Premium S30V Steel, Plain Edge) in the Single Blade Pocket Knives category.
"This knife is a heavy duty knife with a sharp tanto blade that is plenty thick. It is a good survival knife." -Furman H. from Hattiesburg, MS
Furman reviewed the Smith & Wesson Homeland Security, Tiger Camo Blade, Plain, Cordura Sheath in the Tactical Knives category.
"The knives were exactly what I expected, engraving was exceptional and they arrived before due date. I will order again." -Gary S. from El Paso TX
Gary reviewed the Smith & Wesson H.R.T. Tactical Boot Knife with Boot Clip Sheath in the Boot Knives category.
"It was very sharp when I got it and it was an okay price, very nice construction and very durable I love this knife." -S B. from Lansing MI
Recent Blog Posts
- Case & Harley-Davidson Launch Knife Series
- Badass Knife of the Week: Spyderco Bill Moran
- SOG Unveils the Kiku Series by Kiku Matsuda
- Badass Knife of the Week: United Cutlery Axe
- TSA Finding More Credit Card Knives at Airports
- Badass Knife of the Week: Case Medium Jack
- Master Blacksmith Tony Swatton Forges Lich King Frostmourne from World of Warcraft
- Badass Knife of the Week: Ergo Chef?s Knife
- Badass Knife of the Week: Boker Plus Damascus
- Get the new Knife Law App from Knife Rights