Find the Right Knife at Knife Depot
Whether you're searching for a top-quality pocket knife, professional-grade kitchen knives or anything in between, you'll find them all at Knife Depot. With over 10,000 knives in stock,
your order ships fast and is backed by a 60-day, money-back guarantee. Find it quickly & order with confidence today. More details...
Reasons to Shop At Knife Depot
At Knife Depot, we know you have a choice when it comes to buying knives, which is why we strive to provide the best buying experience in the knife world. Here's how:
- 10,000 badass knives...in stock. We carry a huge selection of knives from the world's top brands.
- Razor sharp customer service. We have 11 employees ready to take your call and answer any questions you may have.
- Free & fast shipping. We offer free shipping on orders over $99.
- Free & easy returns for 60 days. If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. We offer a 60-day no-questions-asked
money-back guarantee with free return shipping.
- Highly competitive prices.
It's all about giving you the simplest, most secure way to buy whatever type of knife you need. Checkout what our
customers have to say.
"I guess I was still a bit wary of ordering over the internet, but your customer service has gone a long way towards making me a confident buyer, especially from your company. I received
the best personal service from you that I have ever received." John P. from Bellevue, WA
Recent Product Reviews
Well made but a little stiff at first. Hopefully it will break in. It is a little too big for a large Swiss Army Knife, but a larger blade folding knife works great. If you are looking for a sheath for a knife that is simply too large to carry in a pocket, this is the right fix.
This is a great knife. Convenient to carry, clipped to the pocket you never realize that it is there. The bottle opener is ingenious and you never have to open a blade to get to it. I have since bought several more to give out as Christmas presents to family and friends. This is definitely my EDC!
Bought two of these knives, one for my son and one for me. My son carries his knife every day. It was only a about a week after receiving the knife that the pocket clip came off. Fortunately the screws remained on the clip. After attaching he clip, it came loose again a few days later, this time loosing one of the screws. I contacted knife depot to see if I can get replacement screws only to be told to go to the manufacture and return the knife and pay shipping charges. NOT HAPPY!!!
Solid knife, sharp enough to shave with. Good price long lasting.
I own several Schrade products, from both the original American company as well as the Taylor Brands versions. All have been great quality. I first saw this on PreparedMind101's youtube page and was hooked as soon as I saw it. When I saw that they were available on here I jumped. Overall I will say that the knife looks and feels just as I imagined it would. It is exactly what I was looking for. I can't afford the Survive Knives GSO 7/7 which is very similar in blade design. This is the perfect alternative. Firstly, Knife depot was awesome. I placed the order super easily and selected regular ground shipping. Once checked out, the shipping estimate was for 3-3 weeks and delivery date around 11/22/14. I received a tracking number the next day after placing my order and then a notification that it shipped the following day. 3 days later it was in my mail box. AWESOME! I am extremely happy with Knife Depot for their quick shipping. Under promise and over deliver. Can't say enough. My only complaint is with the actual knife. The tip was bent when I took it out of the box. I'm sure I could just send it back and get a replacement but instead I used some pliers to slowly bend it back and then reprofiled the edge of the tip with a stone. It's not perfect but it's close enough I guess. Other than this small issue, the knife is exactly as I expected. If the tip was straight it would have been 5 stars. The sheath is just as cheap as I knew it would be. Not horrible but not great either. (what more could you want for $35?) Also, the sharpening block and fire steel make it a great value. Once I finish reprofiling the knife, take the coating off and buy a new sheath I will have the perfect package. May even get some micarta scales once they become available. Overall, 4 out of 5 because of the defect. Otherwise it is an incredible value for a chunk of 1095 this size.
Very sharp, cuts anything, metal banding, rope, all things freight wise. Assisted opening is perfect when your holding something with the other hand and can't let go! I use it at least 3-4 times a day, best everyday carry knife I have every had, I highly recommend!!!
Very nice knife. it has a nice sharp edge and comfortable to hold in your hand.
My husband and son love their new knives!
A 25 inch machete with spaced serrations, you can't find a better zombie be-header than this.
Same as S&W assisted opening but small! Check dimensions!
- The Complete Hunting Knife Buying Guide - This guide has everything you ever need to know about the hunting knife, from its rich history to its many uses and characteristics.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- How to Choose the Best Hunting Knife - When it comes to hunting, accept nothing but the best. In this article, we break down how to find the best hunting knife for your needs.
- How To Choose A Knife Set - Knife sets are indispensable tools for chefs and casual cookers alike. We've compiled a list of what makes a good kitchen set and some of our favorites.
- The Most Exciting Knife Throwers in America - Who are the biggest names in knife throwing right now? Knife Depot has the scoop on our favorite performers and competitors.