Finding the Right Knife Just Got a Lot Easier!
12 Employees; 60-Day, Money-Back Guarantee; Over 10,000 Knives in Stock
At Knife Depot, we have a very simple way of doing business: we focus on you. We know buying a knife and finding exactly what you want can sometimes be a headache, so we've made the process much easier. Search today and you'll find:
- Over 10,000 different knives to choose from...in stock
- 12 employees ready to take your call and answer any questions you may have
- A 60-day, money-back, no-questions-asked guarantee
- Highly competitive prices, and
- Top brand names you know and trust.
It's all about giving you the simplest, most secure way to buy whatever type of knife you need.
The Pocket Knife: Our Best Seller
In the market for a pocket knife? You've definitely come to the right place. Single-, two-, three-, four-blade or even Swiss Army style, you're practically guaranteed to find the exact pocket knife you've been looking for.
Safe, Secure Checkout
Once you've found the pocket knife or other knives you're after, buy with confidence through our safe, secure checkout.
Have questions about the knife you're considering? Click or call. Email us and we'll reply quickly, or pick up the phone and call us toll-free at 800-248-1987.
Recent Knife Information
- The Legality of Assisted-Opening Knives - Under federal law, assisted-opening knives are legal. Here's everything you need to know about the legality of these folders.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Switchblade vs. Assisted Opening Knives - Switchblades and assisted-opening knives are often confused with one another because they tend to look the same to the untrained eye. However, understanding the difference between these two knives is important because switchblades are illegal in most
- Giving the Perfect Engraved Pocket Knife - Engraved knives make such useful and memorable gifts for nearly any occasion, including weddings, birthdays, anniversaries or Father's Days. By personalizing the knife with an engraving, you could amp up the impact and sentimentality of the gift.
- Purchasing Your First Kitchen Knife Set - Buying your first kitchen knife set can be a daunting purchase. Here are a few tips for choosing your knives.
- The Three Knives You Need in Your Kitchen - You don't need too many tools to get started in your kitchen, but you do need these three knives. Read about this trio of blades and learn how to identify each, when to use it, and how to wield it.
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- More Knife Information - Here you�ll find a wealth of resources about knives and knife accessories that will make your purchasing process easier.
Recent Knife Reviews
"Excellent product." -David G. from Chattanooga, TN
"A great work knife." -John M. from Jim Thorpe, PA
"Hi all My new Umarex USA Walther BTK Tact Folding 3.3" Black is very good quality knife, so is my Boker Plus Subcom Titan. As long as Boker keep making good quality items, I will keep buying them. If you want good quality things, then never go cheap. I have shown friends these knives and they all say what good quality they are. Thank you Knife Depot." -Alan S. from Birmingham Uk
"I am pleased with the sheath that I purchased. IT IS a little over-sized for the knife I purchased it for. It does work fine however" -Arthur N. from North Hampton, NH
Arthur reviewed the Mustang Knives Cordura Sheath, Molded, Fits 4.00 to 4.75 in. in the Knife Sheaths category.
"I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the knife. This is almost a work of art. If an alien ever wanted to know what a knife was, I would show him this dagger. Ancient man would have moved up the food chain faster if he had this knife." -Richard H. from Jacksonville, FL
Richard reviewed the Boker USA Schanz Integral Dagger Fixed Blade Knife with Green Canvas Micarta Handle, Plain in the Dagger Knives category.
"I got this to do some work in a situation where I knew the blade might get damaged and I didn't want to ruin my better tools. That also dictated my choice of a low-priced tool. It came out of the package ready to go, VERY sharp. I was able to chop down small trees with it, and its weight makes it equal to a good hand ax. Before choosing this machete, I read LOTS of reviews and was frankly worried about getting a product that would need sharpened before using, or that would break in normal use. This one is solid, and worth the price." -Curtis M. from Ne OH
Curtis reviewed the United Cutlery UC2819 Colombian Panga Machete with Sheath in the Machete Knives category.
Recent Blog Posts
- TSA’s Pocket Knife Ban: The Blow-by-Blow
- Meet the New Knife Depot Community Manager and Win Badass Knives!
- “Art of Combat” Keeps Stage Fighting Alive
- Hot Kitchens, Hot Knives: The Kitchen B***h
- Manly Groomsmen Gift Ideas for Your Buddies
- How Google Sliced Away Our Knife Ads
- Gorgeous Maple Wood Kitchen Knives via The Federal
- Knife Throwing Boy Uses Mom in Circus Act
- Hot Kitchen, Hot Knives: Jamie Carlson of You Have to Cook It Right
- TSA Will Allow Small Knives on Planes Again