Chef's Knife / Santoku Selection
Ask the professionals what the single most important piece of kitchen equipment is and they'll quickly say, "The chef's knife." That's because a chef's knife (or its Asian counterpart, the Japanese santoku) is a food processor all to itself that slices, dices, minces, grinds and more. Because there are so many different styles, finding a chef's knife or santoku used to be a daunting task. But now Knife Depot offers a huge selection to choose from. With a wide variety, including both the American chef's knife and the Japanese santoku, you can take your time when choosing, knowing your order will be shipped fast - often the same day.
Recent Customer Reviews - Chef's Knife / Santoku Selection
More Information About Chef's Knives
- Kitchen Cutlery Storage Options - While knives often take some natural wear and tear from cooking, you can significantly extend the life of your knife by considering how you store them.
- Purchasing Your First Kitchen Knife Set - Buying your first kitchen knife set can be a daunting purchase. Here are a few tips for choosing your knives.
- The Three Knives You Need in Your Kitchen - You don't need too many tools to get started in your kitchen, but you do need these three knives. Read about this trio of blades and learn how to identify each, when to use it, and how to wield it.
- How to Teach a Child to Use a Knife - The more knowledgeable children are about knives, the less likely they are to use them inappropriately or dangerously. If you're interested in teaching your child how to use a knife, here are some tips you should remember.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- How To Keep Kitchen Knives Sharp - Over time, improper maintenance and care can lead to knives becoming dull and ineffective. For those looking for ways to extend the life of a knife and keep its blade sharp and pristine, here are a few tips.