Cutlery & Kitchen Knives
Professional chefs and great home cooks will quickly tell you that you must have the right tools for the job. That doesn't mean you have to mortgage your house to get the cutlery you need. Whether you're just starting out or currently work in a restaurant, you'll find affordable kitchen knives of every type at Knife Depot. Save on the most commonly used kitchen knives, including the chef's knife, paring knife and boning knife as well as other necessities. Every good cook needs a knife roll, knife sharpener and - the pro's choice - bamboo cutting board. You'll be pleasantly surprised at our competitive prices on kitchen knives and other cutlery. Now you can buy more for less.
Nice basic bare bones working knife. Throw, cut, chop, slice, this knife is an inexpensive user. Will make my own sheath and carry for work around the house(wooded area, no close neighbors).
Love the knife. It is exactly what I was looking for a small paring knife with a sharp straight-edge blade at a reasonable price.
I love it I bone out a lot of shoulder pork roast sausage & turkeys- for turkey parts.
Never realized how much I would like this knife. I seem to be using it all the time now.
I have been using this knife for years, for the money it gets the job done. You have to clean and oil the knife before you put it up or it will rust. Love Old Hickory knives.
I bought this knife to replace a boning knife that I'd had for 45 years. This is a well made knife the handle is comfortable and I love the curve of the blade. So far it's held a decent edge. The only thing I have to get used to is it's lightness and flexibility of the blade. it does the job.
Best knife I own! I'm going to get another. It just feels right in your hand.
Very sharp knives.
- Kitchen Cutlery Storage Options - While knives often take some natural wear and tear from cooking, you can significantly extend the life of your knife by considering how you store them.
- Purchasing Your First Kitchen Knife Set - Buying your first kitchen knife set can be a daunting purchase. Here are a few tips for choosing your knives.
- The Three Knives You Need in Your Kitchen - You don't need too many tools to get started in your kitchen, but you do need these three knives. Read about this trio of blades and learn how to identify each, when to use it, and how to wield it.
- How to Teach a Child to Use a Knife - The more knowledgeable children are about knives, the less likely they are to use them inappropriately or dangerously. If you're interested in teaching your child how to use a knife, here are some tips you should remember.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- How To Keep Kitchen Knives Sharp - Over time, improper maintenance and care can lead to knives becoming dull and ineffective. For those looking for ways to extend the life of a knife and keep its blade sharp and pristine, here are a few tips.
- Types of Kitchen Knives - A glossary of kitchen knives to help you get started