Cutlery & Kitchen Knives
Professional chefs and great home cooks will quickly tell you that you must have the right tools for the job. That doesn't mean you have to mortgage your house to get the cutlery you need. Whether you're just starting out or currently work in a restaurant, you'll find affordable kitchen knives of every type at Knife Depot. Save on the most commonly used kitchen knives, including the chef's knife, paring knife and boning knife as well as other necessities. Every good cook needs a knife roll, knife sharpener and - the pro's choice - bamboo cutting board. You'll be pleasantly surprised at our competitive prices on kitchen knives and other cutlery. Now you can buy more for less.
The knives are very sharp, my wife seems to like them.
We use these knives in a laboratory test kitchen to slice and evaluate tree nuts for defects and general quality. The grip and blade type are perfect for this application.
Great product ! Brightens up my Kitchen counter
This is by far the best knife I have ever owned. It is sharp and stays sharp! I use it for most everything in the kitchen, from cutting meats to chopping vegetables. I would definitely recommend this one for anyone who wants a good sharp anything knife.
Knife looked used or not carefully crafted. Sloppy sharpening and made in the USA. I thought Victorinox was swiss made. None the less, very sharp, heavy and great for hacking.
I used the knife to debone to deer this fall. It remained sharp and worked great cutting around bone and tenons. Super knife
Love the blades in this knife set. I'm not using many knives that cost more than $40 in the kitchen, but this is a solid kit. Would recommend to friends and will buy again as a gift.
Fantastic knife for the money. I purchased two. One for the kitchen and one for "tail-gating" at football games. Both keep an edge and are easy to sharpen with a steel. As with any good knife I hand wash and use the sharpening steel after heavy cutting.
- Kitchen Cutlery Storage Options - While knives often take some natural wear and tear from cooking, you can significantly extend the life of your knife by considering how you store them.
- Purchasing Your First Kitchen Knife Set - Buying your first kitchen knife set can be a daunting purchase. Here are a few tips for choosing your knives.
- The Three Knives You Need in Your Kitchen - You don't need too many tools to get started in your kitchen, but you do need these three knives. Read about this trio of blades and learn how to identify each, when to use it, and how to wield it.
- How to Teach a Child to Use a Knife - The more knowledgeable children are about knives, the less likely they are to use them inappropriately or dangerously. If you're interested in teaching your child how to use a knife, here are some tips you should remember.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- How To Keep Kitchen Knives Sharp - Over time, improper maintenance and care can lead to knives becoming dull and ineffective. For those looking for ways to extend the life of a knife and keep its blade sharp and pristine, here are a few tips.
- Types of Kitchen Knives - A glossary of kitchen knives to help you get started