Fixed Blade Knives
Daggers, boot knives, hunting knives... there are many types of fixed blade knives and Knife Depot has them all. With the best brands from around the world, you'll find the top quality you're looking for at prices that are hard to beat. Take your time and click through page after page of fixed blade knives. You might have a hard time choosing from such a large inventory. When you've made your selections, check out using our secure server and your fixed blade knives will be shipped right away.
A well made knife. Very nice!
This is a great knife. Perfect size, full tang and thickness makes it a knife anyone would enjoy having in their possession in time of need for bushcraft or survival. I'd would give it 5 stars if not for the powder coating. Black nitride would be a better coating in my opinion but great knife otherwise. I actually plan on buying 2 more.
Excellent quality, and I especially like the many different ways it can be carried. makes a great neck knife for its size. overall, a nice addition to my collection.
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is not a $700 1/4 inch thick survival knife made out of unobtainium and coated with titainium-nickel-boron-phosphate pixie dust, it's a fifty dollar SOG licensed and Taiwan built knife that will do absolutely anything the average Outdoorsman or Woman needs from a good Camp knife or a small machete but You HAVE to service the edge as soon as You get it if You want it to perform, like cutting saplings up to 2 inches thick and other extreme chores. Like any good steel blade, it will only function well if You maintain the edge and avoid cutting the dirt as much as possible. I've had mine for over a year and while it isn't as attractive as it was when new, it is still 100% functional and My high dollar knives are still Brand new because of the SOGs durability and it's ability to hold an edge. The surprising comfort and grip ability of the handle is a welcome bonus in a knife that's used wet often. If You don't need a status symbol on Your belt, buy a couple of these to bolster Your defenses and put one in each vehicle or bug-out bag because You can.
Good sturdy knife, shaving sharp out of the box. Fit and finish is why I gave it 4/5 stars. Otherwise the best knife
Finely crafted with an excellent fit and finish. The knife is crafted like it was a fitted match for my hand and the blade is honed to an ultimate edge. A beautiful product.
Just bought this knife as a gift. It is exquisite and feels wonderful in the hand. The engraving is so well done, it is for a special friend and I know he will be really pleased. I might even write another review after his reaction! Thank you so much to Tina for getting this knife to me as quickly as she did. your customer service is excellent.
Haven't used knife yet. Seems well made & useful for a variety of things.
- All About Knife Tangs - The knife tang, the portion of the blade that extends into the handle, is one of the most important characteristics of a fixed blade. These are the different types.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- How to Spot a Counterfeit Knife - There's nothing worse than realizing that you've purchased a forged or counterfeit knife. Unfortunately, the counterfeit knife business is quite lucrative, as forged products can be made for as little as $5-$10 and then sold to unsuspecting buyers.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each