Fixed Blade Knives
Daggers, boot knives, hunting knives... there are many types of fixed blade knives and Knife Depot has them all. With the best brands from around the world, you'll find the top quality you're looking for at prices that are hard to beat. Take your time and click through page after page of fixed blade knives. You might have a hard time choosing from such a large inventory. When you've made your selections, check out using our secure server and your fixed blade knives will be shipped right away.
I ordered the Buck knife Pathfinder for my grandson's birthday. He wanted the knife just like his grandfather and great grandfather. He was over the moon when I was able to personalize it. A quality birthday gift to remember. Delivered as promised. Will be ordering more. Sons and other grandsons want one.
I got a Schrade Schf37M big knife thick blade and sharp was chopping wood and the tip broke off no worries Schrade took great care of me. Sent me another one. But the micarta slab on one side does not fit properly it has a little gap I am going try to fix it myself, otherwise I like the knife I might be a little leery about the tip breaking again, so I will be more aware of what I do with the knife.
Only 4 stars because of sheath with just two screws on one side could be weak point of sheath. So I put a rubber band around it. I hope that keeps it secure. I love the knife sharp and tough I gave it a tough work out and no complaints.
Beautiful hunting knife. Would definitely recommend this
Like the knife but the finger guard was loose when I received it.
Very Good Carbon Steel! A Great Fixed Blade that is 2nd to none. Razor Sharp and up to the task.
As I already own several Buck knives, I have to have a Cocobola in my collection. I have a #120 General phenolic handle and this is a beautiful matching piece.
Made a very nice gift to replace a Cherrywood knife and sheath that was stolen.
- All About Knife Tangs - The knife tang, the portion of the blade that extends into the handle, is one of the most important characteristics of a fixed blade. These are the different types.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- How to Spot a Counterfeit Knife - There's nothing worse than realizing that you've purchased a forged or counterfeit knife. Unfortunately, the counterfeit knife business is quite lucrative, as forged products can be made for as little as $5-$10 and then sold to unsuspecting buyers.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each