Fixed Blade Knives
Daggers, boot knives, hunting knives... there are many types of fixed blade knives and Knife Depot has them all. With the best brands from around the world, you'll find the top quality you're looking for at prices that are hard to beat. Take your time and click through page after page of fixed blade knives. You might have a hard time choosing from such a large inventory. When you've made your selections, check out using our secure server and your fixed blade knives will be shipped right away.
Real nice knife, wish I could get a left-handed sheath.
Good knife great price.
Excellent knife good quality and very sharp, they are favorite knife in the kitchen.
Great knife. Everything it was advertised to be. Looking forward to many years of use in the field.
This is a great knife, I'm very happy with it.
Thick blade, comfortable handle and sharp as a razor. Overall very nice knife
So far the night has been pretty good I have not had time to take it out and test it the way I would like to because we have a lot of snow here Indianapolis Indiana soon as the spring hits in summer and fall believe me I will be using it and I should be able to leave another better view of this knife.
I must say that Schrade knives have vastly improved recently. Heard some good reviews and decided to take the plunge and purchase it. Upon receiving this knife all my fears disappeared. This is one heck of a beefy knife. Very much more ergonomic than my Schrade predecessor, SCHF9. I find with this knife I can do all the big jobs (Batoning) as well as the little ones as well (making feather sticks). Very impressed with the service from Knife Depot and also the price of the knife itself.
- All About Knife Tangs - The knife tang, the portion of the blade that extends into the handle, is one of the most important characteristics of a fixed blade. These are the different types.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- How to Spot a Counterfeit Knife - There's nothing worse than realizing that you've purchased a forged or counterfeit knife. Unfortunately, the counterfeit knife business is quite lucrative, as forged products can be made for as little as $5-$10 and then sold to unsuspecting buyers.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each