Muela of Spain Fixed Blade Knives
It's a great knife but the only problem was the finger guard was a little wobbly. Other than that it's great and the inscription was very well done. Just had to add a little glue to the finger guard.
Love my new "Army" KaBar knife! It seems to be very sharp, and feels great in the hand. This Fall it will be put to hard usage. The Knife Depot staff were outstanding in helping me get this knife!
This KA-BAR US Army is a great knife at a great price. Solid and will do all camp chores and clean any game! It hold an edge and is easily sharpened. The leather sheath is quality leather and is a long lasting piece of necessary equipment.
I'm a big fan of MTech blades. Their Xtreme series are a great set of reliable survival knives at a great budget price. One of the best parts of these blades are the sheaths! Most low end budget knives come with useless nylon sheaths, but the Mtechs come with very well made nylon sheath systems that have extra cord for tying down and lashing to packs and the best part, a nice pouch that's large enough to put a FULL SIZED Almonds tin in! This makes a huge difference in what you can outfit your blade with and how long it can help keep you alive. If you're just getting into knife collecting or Bushcraft, or prepping, then MTech is a perfect way to start. Then, once you learn about Schrade and other brands, your knowledge will grow as will your collection.
Very nice little knife. Well made.The sheath is well made too.
The knife is awesome well constructed plus the service at Knife Depot was fantastic an got it to me ultra fast.
Excellent knife. I bought this to carry on wilderness hikes for misc reasons and it's very light weight yet durable. It's well balanced and came at just the right angle/sharpness for usability and blade durability.
- All About Knife Tangs - The knife tang, the portion of the blade that extends into the handle, is one of the most important characteristics of a fixed blade. These are the different types.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- How to Spot a Counterfeit Knife - There's nothing worse than realizing that you've purchased a forged or counterfeit knife. Unfortunately, the counterfeit knife business is quite lucrative, as forged products can be made for as little as $5-$10 and then sold to unsuspecting buyers.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each