Smith & Wesson Fixed Blade Knives
The best knife I have ever owned! Just purchased another one & the Buck Edge Tech sharpener! Customer Service was A+ as well, Thank You!
This turned out to be exactly what I had hoped for as to the purpose. Could not be any better, thank you.
The knife was bigger than I thought but that was a good thing ,handle was a little large too handle comfortably. Besides the handle the knife was everything I had hoped for.
Great knife, I feel the sheath could be better though.
I am truly amazed at the product for the price I honestly figured it would have flaws but none. It's beautiful and he loves it. He loves collecting knives with eagles on them but they are hard to find for a reasonable price I'm hoping to find more from your site.
The handle is sort of an odd shape, a bit too small for the size and bulk of the blade.
Thank you item has arrived and I like it, however I was disappointed as I was expecting it to be made in USA and not China made.
Like it a lot the only thing is that the the handle is way too small so I customized it made a bigger handle it's pretty damn good for the price can go wrong. I got all three of the new models.
- All About Knife Tangs - The knife tang, the portion of the blade that extends into the handle, is one of the most important characteristics of a fixed blade. These are the different types.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- How to Spot a Counterfeit Knife - There's nothing worse than realizing that you've purchased a forged or counterfeit knife. Unfortunately, the counterfeit knife business is quite lucrative, as forged products can be made for as little as $5-$10 and then sold to unsuspecting buyers.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each