Case Cutlery Fixed Blade Knives
Very nice little knife. Well made.The sheath is well made too.
The knife is awesome well constructed plus the service at Knife Depot was fantastic an got it to me ultra fast.
Excellent knife. I bought this to carry on wilderness hikes for misc reasons and it's very light weight yet durable. It's well balanced and came at just the right angle/sharpness for usability and blade durability.
Yesss, the item was the very one I was longing for, perfect delivery, perfect timing, Thank you, 5 +5 stars!!!!!!!!!
A WORK OF ART! Too beautiful to use.
I could not be any more pleased with this knife, it is hands down number 1 in my collection. Probably the sharpest knife I've ever bought, I literally shaved with it and it only took one stroke across my skin to take the hair off. Be extremely careful when handling this knife folks, it's that damn sharp!
A solid knife. Have had it for years and it has never let me down. I have never used the gut hook except to cut paracord every now and again so I can't say good or bad about it. However it is my go to knife for cleaning game like ducks and it holds it edge well
I love it with the exception that the dips the handle have hurt the hand. But other than that it is a great tool to have.
- All About Knife Tangs - The knife tang, the portion of the blade that extends into the handle, is one of the most important characteristics of a fixed blade. These are the different types.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- How to Spot a Counterfeit Knife - There's nothing worse than realizing that you've purchased a forged or counterfeit knife. Unfortunately, the counterfeit knife business is quite lucrative, as forged products can be made for as little as $5-$10 and then sold to unsuspecting buyers.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each