Case Cutlery Fixed Blade Knives
Recent Customer Reviews - Case Cutlery Fixed Blade Knives
Darryl S. from Palisade, CO
This is one of the best Zombie slicin Blades EVER!!!
Darryl S. reviewed: Zombie Killer Axe Fixed Blade Knife
Furman H. from Hattiesburg, MS
This knife is a heavy duty knife with a sharp tanto blade that is plenty thick. It is a good survival knife.
Furman H. reviewed: Smith & Wesson Homeland Security, Tiger Camo Blade, Plain, Cordura Sheath
S B. from Lansing MI
It was very sharp when I got it and it was an okay price, very nice construction and very durable I love this knife.
S B. reviewed: Fury Sporting Cutlery Paw Prints Knife
Jack M. from Tilbury Ontario. Canada
Beautiful knife, wish it had a leather sheath.
Jack M. reviewed: Buck Knives Davy Crockett, B&C, Curly Maple Handle, Plain
Linda H. from Austin, TX
I've been looking for a knife that would serve many functions. I think I've found it. It's beefy and well made. Fits the hand well. I like the handle. Good grip and appears to be replaceable should it become necessary. I would recommend this knife to anyone looking for a do most anything needed blade. Only con in this is I'm not sure about the longevity of the sheath if used heavily. Other than that I'm totally happy with my purchase.
Michael S. from Oroville CA
I used to use a mora scout knife on a trap line.This is not the same knife. This knife has a blount tip not good for skinning but I do know from experience the scout knife are a rugged long lasting easy to sharpen knife.
Michael S. reviewed: Mora Knives Mora Scout 39 Natural Fixed Blade Knife
Mark S. from Orillia Ontario, Canada
The blade is only profiled on one side. the concept is great, however, the finger holes are too small for a full grown man. Improve these issues and get top marks.
Mark S. reviewed: United Cutlery Sentry Serrated Tanto Knife
Matt M. from Maple Shade NJ
Nice blade, I doubt any zombies will mess with me while I am fishing if they get a peek at it.
Matt M. reviewed: United Cutlery Gil Hibben III with Wood Handle & Leather Sheath
More Information About Fixed Blade Knives
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- How to Spot a Counterfeit Knife - There's nothing worse than realizing that you've purchased a forged or counterfeit knife. Unfortunately, the counterfeit knife business is quite lucrative, as forged products can be made for as little as $5-$10 and then sold to unsuspecting buyers.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each