Single Blade Folding Knives
In a matter of seconds, folding knives can go from a safe and secure tool to one that's ready for action. Whether you're out hunting hogs or taking care of basic tasks around the house, folding knives are versatile tools that can be safely carried anywhere you need. Thanks to generations of innovative designs from companies like Schrade, Buck and others, you can get an array of styles and designs. Need a knife to open quickly? Get a one-handed opener. Need one that works seamlessly with either hand? Get an ambidextrous folding knife. The possibilities for your most important tool are endless.
If you want to learn everything there is about pocket knives, so you're confident in your selection, browse through our huge pocket knife buying guide. Or if you need some help finding the best knife, our guide to the best pocket knife gives some recommendations and things to look for.
Browse our huge selection of folders and when you're ready to buy, we'll back your purchase with a 60-day, money-back guarantee.
This is a great knife for an EDC. You might need to sharpen the blade a little but overall with the assisted opening, you'll get used to flicking this thing all day long. Whether you use the thumbstud or the flipper it's easy and very quick to open. The pocket clip is tight. This knife will not fall out of your pocket! The signature k grooving on the handl feels comfortable and secure. It will not slip out of your hand. Love this knife. Thank you Kershaw but more importantly thank you knife-depot!!
I like it a lot it's a good self defense knife and it's fearsome to just look at and that is a very good deterrent. I like it !
All that I expected have purchased 6 about to purchase one more.
This was my first purchase from The Knife Depot, and my first CRKT I have ever owned. What a great knife, I am totally impressed with the knife, as it is now one of my every day Carrys. The quality of workmanship is on the upper level of the spectrum, as is the outward appearance, I have shown it to all my friends and family. I would also like to say the people at Knife Depot did a great job with my order, with very prompt delivery, and the on line ordering was a very simple process. Working on my next order right now, they have such a large selection of quality knives, its hard to decide which ones to order next.. If your looking for a quality knife by a company you can trust The Knife Depot is the place, you won't be disappointed.
I bought a couple of these for presents for my family and they were great. The engraving is a nice quality and the knife is very sturdy. Great knife for the price point.
This knife is Great. I am a general contractor and having a knife with auto assist is a must.
Excellent knife for the pocket. Better than expected!
My husband loses lots of knives. This is replacement. He likes it.
- How to Start and Build a Case Knife Collection - Case is an American tradition, which is why so many people love collecting their products. Here's how you can get started collecting Case Knives and what you need to be successful.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Pocket Knife Buying Guide - Since pocket knives have been around for so many centuries, they've evolved and branched out into many different styles, leaving you with thousands of models to choose from. Choices are a good thing, but they can also make it overwhelming.
- Best Pocket Knife Guide - With thousands of knives on the market, it can be hard to wade through the options to find the best of the best. To make things easier, we created this guide to break down what makes the best pocket knives and included some recommendations.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) - In one day, your Everyday Carry needs to be able to cut open fruit and save someone's life. Here's a look at what pocket knives make good EDC knives.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- Styles of Slip-joint Pocket Knives - Want to know more about the different styles of slip-joint pocket knives? Here's a breakdown of five different popular pocket knife styles: barlow knives, canoe knives, congress knives, elephant's foot knives and stockman knives.
- History of the Buck Knife - The Buck Knife, a term mostly used to refer to folding locked-blade knives, is also the namesake of one of the most successful knife manufacturers in the country. Learn more about the history of Buck Knives.
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.
- About The Barlow Knife - The Barlow knife was invented in England, but became popular in the United States in the 18th and 19th century.