Quality hunting knives are an essential part of any outdoorsman's gear, and Knife Depot offers the top brands available. Whether you're searching for a classic straight-blade knife, a curved-blade skinning knife, or even a gut hook, Knife Depot has one of the best selections of hunting knives online today.
Every knife you buy is backed by our 60-day, no-questions-asked guarantee so regardless of the season, you can be confident you'll get just the knife you need. Click through our online catalog or head over to our guide to learn more about finding the best hunting knife.
A great hunting knife.
Great knife, strong blade , my main knife. The leather sheath is a1 and this knife comes in the box super sharp, ridiculously sharp. Very sturdy knife and very comfortable in my hand but its is a little slippery.
I am extremely pleased with this knife. The engraving was perfect, not too big or too small. Loved it so much I shall probably end up getting another for a friend.
Very nice knife, do not know if I want to use it in the field or put it on the mantel.
This is an excellent knife. The workmanship is superb! It is beautifully balanced and a joy to use. I have had many knives,but this by far the best.
In November of 2014 I did extensive research on fixed blade knives and eventually ordered one. The knife arrived just as promised and was in very good condition, Unfortunately, I decided that I had made an error and wished an exchange. Inquiry told me exactly how to do this and I ordered another featured knife. This second knife arrived as promised and in perfect condition. I was so pleased that I decided to keep both as Christmas gifts.
I definitely am no authority on knives, but I wanted to get a good knife with which I could field dress and skin deer. I read some reviews, and the Fallkniven H1z seemed to fit my needs although I had no idea it had a convex blade. I also never knew it required a strop to sharpen it. Remember, I said I am not an authority on knives. I have used it to skin one deer. Like every knife I've ever used to skin a deer, it definitely was dull after I was finished. I bought a strop and compound, and I was able to get it sharp fairly easily. Some other reviews I've read prefer the older model Fallkniven (F1?), but I really like this knife. It is balanced well and does the job. It was fun for me to learn how to sharpen a convex blade, especially since I was able to do it successfully. I wish I knew more about knives so I could give a more-informed review, but I am very satisfied with this knife.
- All About Knife Tangs - The knife tang, the portion of the blade that extends into the handle, is one of the most important characteristics of a fixed blade. These are the different types.
- The Complete Hunting Knife Buying Guide - This guide has everything you ever need to know about the hunting knife, from its rich history to its many uses and characteristics.
- How to Choose the Best Hunting Knife - When it comes to hunting, accept nothing but the best. In this article, we break down how to find the best hunting knife for your needs.
- Hunting Knife Characteristics - We've broken down some of the key component of hunting knives to help you make an informed decision about your next purchase.
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- History of the Buck Knife - The Buck Knife, a term mostly used to refer to folding locked-blade knives, is also the namesake of one of the most successful knife manufacturers in the country. Learn more about the history of Buck Knives.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each