Finding the Right Knife Just Got a Lot Easier!
12 Employees; 60-Day, Money-Back Guarantee; Over 10,000 Knives in Stock
At Knife Depot, we have a very simple way of doing business: we focus on you. We know buying a knife and finding exactly what you want can sometimes be a headache, so we've made the process much easier. Search today and you'll find:
- Over 10,000 different knives to choose from...in stock
- 12 employees ready to take your call and answer any questions you may have
- A 60-day, money-back, no-questions-asked guarantee
- Highly competitive prices, and
- Top brand names you know and trust.
It's all about giving you the simplest, most secure way to buy whatever type of knife you need.
The Pocket Knife: Our Best Seller
In the market for a pocket knife? You've definitely come to the right place. Single-, two-, three-, four-blade or even Swiss Army style, you're practically guaranteed to find the exact pocket knife you've been looking for.
Safe, Secure Checkout
Once you've found the pocket knife or other knives you're after, buy with confidence through our safe, secure checkout.
Have questions about the knife you're considering? Click or call. Email us and we'll reply quickly, or pick up the phone and call us toll-free at 800-248-1987.
Recent Knife Information
- The Complete Hunting Knife Buying Guide - This guide has everything you ever need to know about the hunting knife, from its rich history to its many uses and characteristics.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- How to Choose the Best Hunting Knife - When it comes to hunting, accept nothing but the best. In this article, we break down how to find the best hunting knife for your needs.
- How To Choose A Knife Set - Knife sets are indispensable tools for chefs and casual cookers alike. We've compiled a list of what makes a good kitchen set and some of our favorites.
- The Most Exciting Knife Throwers in America - Who are the biggest names in knife throwing right now? Knife Depot has the scoop on our favorite performers and competitors.
- Anatomy of a Knife - Curious about what actually makes up a knife? We break down the anatomy of the knife and define some key terms.
- How to Use a Sharpening Steel - Learn how to use a sharpening steel to hone your knives
- More Knife Information - Here you'll find a wealth of resources about knives and knife accessories that will make your purchasing process easier.
Recent Knife Reviews
"I liked this knife very much, so I got each of my grandsons one. They really like it and it made their birthdays." -Ron S. from Ben Wheeler, TX
Ron reviewed the Boker Gentleman's Lockback Knife with Damascus Blade and African Thuya Wood Handle in the Single Blade Pocket Knives category.
"This is my personal knife and it is very good, a little larger than I expected but keeps its edge." -Ron S. from Ben Wheeler, TX
Ron reviewed the Magnum by Boker Damascus Pocket Knife with Black Bone Handle, Plain in the Single Blade Pocket Knives category.
"Got this knife for a gift for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it. Looks great and works great too!" -Lindsay K. from Madison Heights, MI
Lindsay reviewed the Smith & Wesson M&P Tactical Police Magic Assisted Opening Knife with Black Partially Serrated Tanto Blade in the Tanto Knives category.
"Very nice product there's not much to say but it came quick, sharp, and all the engraving was exactly right nothing was wrong with is vary happy with the knives and I would order from there again." -Brandon W. from Red Lion PA
Brandon reviewed the Personalized Smith & Wesson 1st Response Drop Point Plain Blade Pocket Knife w/Stainless Steel Handle & Clip in the Personalized Knives category.
"I've owned Old Timer knives off & on for 40 years and have always been satisfied. This knife is a good size for a pocket knife. It's larger than a pen knife, but small enough that you don't need a sheath. I like a 2 bladed knife, with opposing blades, and this one fits the bill. The blades are almost as long as the closed knife, whereas some knives look long but have shorter blades. These blades are thin, sharp, and pointed, and do not dull easily. The ribbed, 2 tone handle with the words "Old Timer" inset is curved so it fits my hand when cutting or slicing. This is not a flashy knife, but rather a nice looking working knife that fits all my needs." -Bob R. from Lake Charles, LA
Bob reviewed the Schrade Old Timer 77OT Improved Game Muskrat 2-Blade Pocket Knife in the 2-Blade Pocket Knives category.
"Very good knife worth every dolllar" -Dave L. from Canadian
Recent Blog Posts
- Badass Knife of the Week: Kershaw JYD II
- Buck Unveils New Compadre Series for 2015
- Badass Knife of the Week: Benchmade Griptilian
- Knife Falls From Sky Right Into Man?s Head
- Badass Knife of the Week: Schrade SCHF12
- 5 Best-Selling Kershaw Knives at Knife Depot
- Watch What Happens When Famous Weapons are Mashed Up Into One Weapon
- Badass Knife of the Week: ESEE Junglas
- 5 Best-Selling Case Knives at Knife Depot
- Badass Knife of the Week: Cold Steel Chaos