Finding the Right Knife Just Got a Lot Easier!
12 Employees; 60-Day, Money-Back Guarantee; Over 10,000 Knives in Stock
At Knife Depot, we have a very simple way of doing business: we focus on you. We know buying a knife and finding exactly what you want can sometimes be a headache, so we've made the process much easier. Search today and you'll find:
- Over 10,000 different knives to choose from...in stock
- 12 employees ready to take your call and answer any questions you may have
- A 60-day, money-back, no-questions-asked guarantee
- Highly competitive prices, and
- Top brand names you know and trust.
It's all about giving you the simplest, most secure way to buy whatever type of knife you need.
The Pocket Knife: Our Best Seller
In the market for a pocket knife? You've definitely come to the right place. Single-, two-, three-, four-blade or even Swiss Army style, you're practically guaranteed to find the exact pocket knife you've been looking for.
Safe, Secure Checkout
Once you've found the pocket knife or other knives you're after, buy with confidence through our safe, secure checkout.
Have questions about the knife you're considering? Click or call. Email us and we'll reply quickly, or pick up the phone and call us toll-free at 800-248-1987.
Recent Knife Information
- The Complete Hunting Knife Buying Guide - This guide has everything you ever need to know about the hunting knife, from its rich history to its many uses and characteristics.
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- How to Choose the Best Hunting Knife - When it comes to hunting, accept nothing but the best. In this article, we break down how to find the best hunting knife for your needs.
- How To Choose A Knife Set - Knife sets are indispensable tools for chefs and casual cookers alike. We've compiled a list of what makes a good kitchen set and some of our favorites.
- The Most Exciting Knife Throwers in America - Who are the biggest names in knife throwing right now? Knife Depot has the scoop on our favorite performers and competitors.
- Anatomy of a Knife - Curious about what actually makes up a knife? We break down the anatomy of the knife and define some key terms.
- How to Use a Sharpening Steel - Learn how to use a sharpening steel to hone your knives
- More Knife Information - Here you'll find a wealth of resources about knives and knife accessories that will make your purchasing process easier.
Recent Knife Reviews
"Great replacement handle just wish it wasn't quite so long." -William C. from Monroe, OH
"Good service and value. would recommend" -Mike Y. from Calhoun, GA
Mike reviewed the Schrade IMP22Y Imperial Sodbuster Yellow Handle Single Blade Pocket Knife in the Single Blade Pocket Knives category.
"It was just what I wanted for Sunday." -Joed W. from Ridge Spring, SC
"I got this for my special man to replace one that he lost. Omg he loves it! Always at the ready, and he especially likes how it can be concealed so easily. You can't even see this knife under a t shirt, which is perfect for stealth and all kinds of outdoor needs. A great sticker if it comes to it." -Alison B. from Harrison, NJ
"I gave this knife 4 stars for the fact that the handle had a green discoloration on it. It would have been nice to receive a knife free of any imperfections. I do not hold Knife Depot responsible for this sort of defect since I would expect EKA to have done a better job on QC before the product left the factory. Overall the knife feels solid and came hair popping sharp. One thing I did appreciate was the price Knife Depot offered the Swede 10 in. Better deal than 90% of their competitors." -C. R. from San Diego.CA
C. reviewed the EKA Swede 10 Orange Single Blade Pocket Knife w/sheath in the Single Blade Pocket Knives category.
"Great little knife. Hair shaving sharp right out of the box. I also have it's big brother, the Model 1 RAT Folder so I expected nothing less. The Model 2 RAT Folder has become my EDC knife for the summer months!" -Rick G. from Wilmington, NC
Rick reviewed the Ontario Knife Model 2 RAT Folder (Satin Blade, Plain Edge) in the Single Blade Pocket Knives category.
Recent Blog Posts
- ?Man at Arms: Reforged? Competes to Create the Best Zombie Weapon (Video)
- Badass Knife of the Week: Fallkniven F1
- Badass Knife of the Week: Emerson Mini CQC-7
- Tips for Sharpening Hunting, Tactical, and Pocket Knives
- Badass Knife of the Week: Buck Model 110
- How to Get Tape Residue Off Your Knife Blade
- Say Hello to the Brand New Spyderco K-2 Folder
- Most Fanatical Celebrity Knife Collectors
- Badass Knife of the Week: CRKT Carson M4-02
- See the Wenger-inspired ?Delémont Collection? of Swiss Army Knives from Victorinox