Case Cutlery 523-3 1/4 SS Stag Pheasant
Catalog Number: 294745
Item Title: Case Cutlery 523-3 1/4 SS Stag Pheasant
Case offers knives to fit virtually any need, from the convenience of a handy pocketknife to working and hunting knives and specialty cutlery such as the RussLock® which can be opened with one hand and this year’s new Mini Trapper with Golf Tool and Hobo® with Spoon. Case offers hundreds of different styles of knives, including many original designs such as the popular CopperLock‰, Baby Butterbean, Sod Buster® and XX-Changer®.
Case’s commitment to quality begins with the materials used in production and is perfected by the talented hands of the master craftsmen and skilled employees who make Case knives.
Only the finest handle materials are used by Case. Materials include: imported Brazilian cattle bone used because of its density and strength; hardwoods such as rosewood; elegant mother-of-pearl and the new turquoise and black Jet stone.
In addition to a wide variety of handle materials, Case distinguishes certain handles with specially created patterns called jigs. Jigged bone is bone that has been notched to give it a rough texture. Jigging is done by hand for any knife sporting a Vintage Bone handle. Case has a variety of jig patterns including: Smooth, Standard, Rogers, Corn Cob, Rogers Corn Cob and PeachSeed.
Case customers have a choice of two different types of steel: the convenience of TruSharp™ surgical steel, a high-carbon stainless cutlery steel, or the tradition of chrome vanadium. While the surgical steel blades are easier to maintain and more resistant to rust and corrosion, many traditionalists prefer chrome vanadium, the original type of blade used by Case.
Case spares no expense on the internal components of its knives. While the average consumer doesn’t always notice the genuine brass liners or the nickel silver bolsters, these special touches are key to making a knife that will last for generations.
Perhaps the most famous quality assurance Case has is the distinctive “XX” that each Case knife wears like a badge of honor. The stamp of quality on each Case knife blade signifies that the blade has been properly tempered and tested — not once, but twice. It is more time consuming to produce a Case knife — on average, each knife takes eight weeks to make and is touched by more than 125 sets of hands — but the folks at Case believe the end result is a knife unlike any other on the market today.
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with a inscription or a logo. The cost is $6 per knife and the minimum order number is four. Click here to learn how to order your customized knife today.
Want a single knife or multiple knives with different engraving on each one? We also offer single-item customization on many of our most popular knives.
Got questions? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.
Knife Depot Special Offers
Why Buy From Knife Depot?
- 10,000 Badass Knives in Stock - We carry a huge selection of knives from some of the world's top brands.
- Razor Sharp Customer Service - We don't just sell knives, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Free & Fast Shipping - We offer free shipping on orders over $99 (view details). Our products often ship out the same day they are ordered.
- Free & Easy Returns for 60 Days - If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. At Knife Depot, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with FREE return shipping (view details).
- Fast & Easy Shopping - Knife Depot is easy to understand and it's very simple to find what you're looking for. Browsing and checkout is a breeze, no need to create an account.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- We Love Knives - It's true. We're passionate about the world's oldest tool and that commitment carries over into every element of our online store.
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction
We offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee. If you have any questions about your order, you can call us and a real person will answer the phone. Click for full details.
BBB "A+" Rating Since 2005
Knife Depot has been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime rating of "A+". Click for the official BBB Report on Knife Depot.
Free Return Shipping
Not sure if you'll like it? Don't worry -- if you are not happy with your order, we are happy to accept a return or an exchange at no cost to you. Click for full details.