RAT Cutlery / ESEE Molle Back for ESEE 5 & 6 - Olive Drab
• This MOLLE back fits both the ESEE-5 and ESEE-6 hard sheaths
• Simply align the holes in the lower portion with the holes in the sheath and use the four screws and posts provided to securely fasten the MOLLE back to the sheath
• The top of the MOLLE back has both an adjustable handle retention strap and a flap that can be slipped over the pommel end of the knife and secured tight with the paracord and cord lock, making the ESEE-5 or ESEE-6 sheath jump safe.
• Both the top portion and lower portion of the MOLLE back have a built in belt loop and have MOLLE straps compatible with the armed forces and LEO PALS system.
• The top portion of the MOLLE back can be removed from the bottom portion by unsnapping the lower MOLLE strap and threading it through the plastic ring holding the two halves of the MOLLE back together.
• You can then thread the strap back through an extra plastic ring (provided) before re-threading the strap through the lower cross straps to secure it to a belt or gear again.
• The extra plastic ring allows you to retain the extender capability when only using the lower portion of the MOLLE back.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Randall's Adventure and Training is a recognized leader in Latin American jungle survival training and domestic survival training. Randall's Adventure and TrainingÂ® also produces a quality line of survival gear and field grade cutlery for law enforcement, military applications and outdoor bushcraft under the ESEE brand name. Our knives are made in the USA and backed by a 100 percent "NO QUESTIONS ASKED" warranty against all use and abuse. Currently, our gear is being used worldwide, including the conflict areas of Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa, Colombia and numerous places in between.
Randall's Adventure and Training manufactured (and continues to fully guarantee) R.A.T. Cutlery knives (RC-3, RC-4, RC-5, RC-6) built from 2007 until 2010. We have changed the name of our company to ESEE Knives. The only thing that has changed is the name. We now market our knives under the ESEE, Izula, and Junglas brand names. Randall's Adventure and Training does not manufacture or warranty RAT knives built by Ontario Knife Company (RAT-3, RAT-5, RAT-7, RTAK, TAK and Model 1 Folder). These knives are manufactured by Ontario Knife Company even though they were designed by Randall's Adventure and Training.
Why buy from Knife Depot?
- Free Shipping - We offer free shipping on orders over $99. Our products often ship out the same day they are ordered.
- Free Return Shipping for 60 Days - If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. At Knife Depot, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with free return shipping.
- Over 10,000 Badass Knives in Stock - We carry a huge selection of knives from the world's top brands.
- Razor Sharp Customer Service - We don't just sell knives, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
We don't just sell knives, we use them in our lives every day. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about this tool. I still even have the first knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Knife Depot