RAT Cutlery / ESEE Molle Back for ESEE 5 & 6 - Olive Drab
- This MOLLE back fits both the ESEE-5 and ESEE-6 hard sheaths
- Simply align the holes in the lower portion with the holes in the sheath and use the four screws and posts provided to securely fasten the MOLLE back to the sheath
- The top of the MOLLE back has both an adjustable handle retention strap and a flap that can be slipped over the pommel end of the knife and secured tight with the paracord and cord lock, making the ESEE-5 or ESEE-6 sheath jump safe.
- Both the top portion and lower portion of the MOLLE back have a built in belt loop and have MOLLE straps compatible with the armed forces and LEO PALS system.
- The top portion of the MOLLE back can be removed from the bottom portion by unsnapping the lower MOLLE strap and threading it through the plastic ring holding the two halves of the MOLLE back together.
- You can then thread the strap back through an extra plastic ring (provided) before re-threading the strap through the lower cross straps to secure it to a belt or gear again.
- The extra plastic ring allows you to retain the extender capability when only using the lower portion of the MOLLE back.
Catalog Number: 322307
Item Title: RAT Cutlery / ESEE Molle Back for ESEE 5 & 6 - Olive Drab
Randall's Adventure and Training manufactured (and continues to fully guarantee) R.A.T. Cutlery knives (RC-3, RC-4, RC-5, RC-6) built from 2007 until 2010. We have changed the name of our company to ESEE Knives. The only thing that has changed is the name. We now market our knives under the ESEE, Izula, and Junglas brand names. Randall's Adventure and Training does not manufacture or warranty RAT knives built by Ontario Knife Company (RAT-3, RAT-5, RAT-7, RTAK, TAK and Model 1 Folder). These knives are manufactured by Ontario Knife Company even though they were designed by Randall's Adventure and Training.
Knife Depot Special Offers
Why Buy From Knife Depot?
- 10,000 Badass Knives in Stock - We carry a huge selection of knives from some of the world's top brands.
- Razor Sharp Customer Service - We don't just sell knives, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Free & Fast Shipping - We offer free shipping on orders over $99 (view details). Our products often ship out the same day they are ordered.
- Free & Easy Returns for 60 Days - If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. At Knife Depot, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with FREE return shipping (view details).
- Fast & Easy Shopping - Knife Depot is easy to understand and it's very simple to find what you're looking for. Browsing and checkout is a breeze, no need to create an account.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- We Love Knives - It's true. We're passionate about the world's oldest tool and that commitment carries over into every element of our online store.
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction
We offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee. If you have any questions about your order, you can call us and a real person will answer the phone. Click for full details.
BBB "A+" Rating Since 2005
Knife Depot has been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime rating of "A+". Click for the official BBB Report on Knife Depot.
Free Return Shipping
Not sure if you'll like it? Don't worry -- if you are not happy with your order, we are happy to accept a return or an exchange at no cost to you. Click for full details.