Smith & Wesson Camp Fire Set
• Surgical steel blade with a bead blast finish
• Oversized rubberized handles with finger grooves for sure grip
• Nylon belt sheath that holds all three tools
• Gut Hook Knife: 9.25" overall, 4.25" blade
• Caping Knife: 6.5" overall, 3.13" blade
• Cleaver: 10.75" overall, 5.75" blade
|Blade Length||5.75 inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (420J2, Surgical Steel)|
|Point||Guthook, caping, cleaver|
|Total Length||Guthook (9.25), caping (6.5), cleaver (10.75) inches|
|Pocket Clip Included||No|
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
What is the story of the knife?
I really love the way the blades stay sharp.
Good knives, used them the day after they arrived.
The customer as well as myself thought the campfire set was a very smart and quality purchase!
The item I purchased was just what my husband wanted. The product is great!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Smith & Wesson is one of the world's most recognizable brands, and for good reason. Since we first opened our doors, we have focused on designing and manufacturing innovative solutions that are unparalleled in the field of personal safety and protection. Almost every major law enforcement and military agency in the world has used Smith & Wesson products, and to this day, most police departments in the United States depend on our firearms and accessories.
We've been a partner to law enforcement since the late 1800s, developing crime-fighting tools that set the standard for the field. Our world-famous .357 MagnumÂ® was developed specifically for law enforcement agencies, and the Smith & Wesson .38 Special has been adopted as the caliber of choice at one time or another by hundreds of police departments. In fact, our .38 Special is so popular, the Smith & Wesson Model 10 firearm that fires it is the only handgun in the world that's been in continuous production since it was introduced in 1899, and to date, over 6 million units have been produced.
We continue to search for high performance in our newest division, Smith & Wesson Advanced TechnologiesTM (S.W.A.T.TM). Through S.W.A.T., we're developing sophisticated technological tools that assist law officials at the city, state and federal levels. We bring the same high standards of craftsmanship and precision quality to our technology solutions as we do to everything else we make.
As a company, Smith & Wesson continues to flourish and grow. We are committed to strengthening our core safety and security business, and we are prospering through synergistic alliances with other best-of-breed experts in their field. The same innovative, forward-thinking spirit that drove Smith & Wesson in the beginning still inspires us today, and we look to a future of continued leadership, quality and craftsmanship in products and services that enhance public safety, security and protection all over the world.
Why buy from Knife Depot?
- Free Shipping - We offer free shipping on orders over $99. Our products often ship out the same day they are ordered.
- Free Return Shipping for 60 Days - If you're not happy with your new knife, then neither are we. At Knife Depot, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with free return shipping.
- Over 10,000 Badass Knives in Stock - We carry a huge selection of knives from the world's top brands.
- Razor Sharp Customer Service - We don't just sell knives, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
We don't just sell knives, we use them in our lives every day. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about this tool. I still even have the first knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Knife Depot
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with a inscription or a logo. The cost is $6 per knife and the minimum order number is four. Click here to learn how to order your customized knife today.
Want a single knife or multiple knives with different engraving on each one? We also offer single-item customization on many of our most popular knives.
Got questions? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.