Browning Pocket Knives (3+ Blade)
This knife was a replacement for one that I lost. It was the exact replacement. Item was delivered ahead of expected delivery date and will purchase from Knife Depot in the future.
Bought for my grandson and hope he likes it.
Knife is well made with a good feel. Not quite what I am looking for so still looking - not KD's problem
The knife was a gift. thought it would be longer than it is.
The knife is as advertised. It is well built in the USA and stays sharper than other knives made in China.
Bought this as a replacement for a favorite. Like this one better. I'm very pleased.
I have carried a Buck knife since 2000, my very first one was a buck 309 companion that was a high school graduation gift, I still have knife and carried it for 14 yrs, till last week when I ordered my Buck 303 Cadet, I like a three blade knife and wanted to keep my 309 companion put up. The 303 Companion is my everyday carry and I have and I have only had it since Tuesday and have used it a few times to open my mail, put ice in my cooler while camping. I can't wait to use it alot more.
Very happy with knives
- A Guide to Pocket Knife Blade Steel - This guide aims to help you make a more informed choice regarding blade steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting.
- Pocket Knife Buying Guide - Since pocket knives have been around for so many centuries, they've evolved and branched out into many different styles, leaving you with thousands of models to choose from. Choices are a good thing, but they can also make it overwhelming.
- Best Pocket Knife Guide - With thousands of knives on the market, it can be hard to wade through the options to find the best of the best. To make things easier, we created this guide to break down what makes the best pocket knives and included some recommendations.
- How to Choose a Knife For Everyday Carry (EDC) - In one day, your Everyday Carry needs to be able to cut open fruit and save someone's life. Here's a look at what pocket knives make good EDC knives.
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- Styles of Slip-joint Pocket Knives - Want to know more about the different styles of slip-joint pocket knives? Here's a breakdown of five different popular pocket knife styles: barlow knives, canoe knives, congress knives, elephant's foot knives and stockman knives.
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.