Swiss Army Knife Selection
Functional. Handy. Must-have. These are just a few ways to describe a Swiss Army knife. Probably the most famous name in multi-tools, Swiss Army equips its gear with everything from a toothpick to a serrated knife, depending on the model. A Victorinox Swiss Army knife is not only one of the most useful tools a man can have, but it also makes an excellent gift. Designed for general use or specific purposes such as backpacking, traveling, fix-it tasks and - the granddaddy of them all - the Giant Knife, Swiss Army is the knife to have. Regardless of which Victorinox Swiss Army knife you buy, your transaction is safe when you purchase from our secure site.
Recent Customer Reviews - Swiss Army Knife Selection
More Information About Swiss Army Knives
- Pocket Knives and Airports - TSA Knife Rules - What happens when you're heading to the airport with your pocket knife?
- Teaching Kids About Knife Safety - It's important to teach knife safety to your kids at a young age. Here are some tips for the best way to instruct your child to safely use knives.
- Types of Outdoor Knives - Whether you're a hunter, fisherman or camper, an outdoor knife is a necessity. Here are a few types of outdoor knives you should check out.
- Types of Knife Blade Materials - There are a variety of knife blade materials and each has its own advantages and pitfalls. Here are brief descriptions of the most popular types of materials found in knife blades.
- Types of Knife Handles - For anyone looking to buy a new knife, whether a chef or outdoorsman, the handle is a significant feature that should not be overlooked. Here is some information about common styles and types of handles.
- About the Swiss Army Knife - The Swiss Army knife is the quintessential tool of the outdoorsman. Its numerous functions and ability to adapt to any situation have earned the respect of hunters, fisherman and knife owners across the world.
- Pocket Knife Lock Types - Pocket knives rely on a variety of mechanisms to open and close. Here are explanations of some of the most common pocket knife locks, such as liner locks, frame locks and ring locks.
- Knife Blade Shapes - Provides an overview of the main blade shapes and the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Clip Point Blades - A clip point is one of the most popular blade shapes in use today. The most recognizable knife that features a clip point is the Bowie knife
- Drop Point Blades - A drop point is one of the most popular blade shapes in use today. The most recognizable knife that features a drop point is the hunting knife
- Six benefits of carrying a pocket knife - A few great uses for carrying a pocket knife, including opening boxes, camping, fishing & more.