Nothing feels better than launching a throwing knife toward a 4-inch bullseye and watching it firmly stick right in the middle. Knife throwing is as much of an art as it is a hobby because it requires concentration, practice and skill that will impress anyone in sight. While you can throw any knife at a target, it won't provide the precision and accuracy of a throwing knife specifically designed for the task.
Our selection of throwing knives has something for knife throwers of all levels and includes everything from throwing axes to throwing cards. If you're interested in becoming skilled in the art of knife throwing, check out our beginners guide to throwing knives for everything you need to know about getting started. Get in on the action with a throwing knife of your own.
Throwing Knife Safety
When learning to use your throwing knife, make sure that your practice area is located in a safe place. You should have a clear view of your surroundings in all directions, so if someone enters the area you can stop throwing your knife. Spectators are always welcome, but they should stand at least 10 feet behind you. Sometimes, a throwing knife can bounce back and could cause injury. And of course, never throw your knives at people or animals.
The knives themselves are good, but I ordered the black ones and got silver.
This set if knives are my favorite! They throw beautifully! I bought them as a Valentines present for my husband...now I want a set of my own!!!
Beautifully made, sleek look, feels great in my hands. No regrets. I am very pleased.
Bought these as a Xmas gift for a friend who's in to knife throwing. He freaked out over them, he says they are perfect and so far he hasn't had any problems with the product.
This knife is okay.
I spent several hours online to find the right set of knives and found these knives perfect for my daughter. The knives are great for beginners and have not chipped or lost there shape. I highly recommend these knives. We use a hard foam for practice which is perfect right out of the box. The knives have since been sharpened to be used on harder surfaces.
The knifes are really great! Balanced the right way!! And they came in the mail right on time!!
- The Most Exciting Knife Throwers in America - Who are the biggest names in knife throwing right now? Knife Depot has the scoop on our favorite performers and competitors.
- Knife Throwing For Beginners - Thinking about getting into the art of knife throwing? Our introduction to throwing knives teaches you everything you need to know about getting started.
- Specialty Outdoor Knives - Specialty outdoor knives are great for a wide range of outdoor activities.
- The History of Throwing Knives - Knife throwing has been a popular sport dating back to prehistoric times. Here is a short history about the creation and evolution of throwing knives.
- Tips to Make You a Better Knife Thrower - The following tips are designed to introduce the beginning thrower to the basics of knife throwing.